Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta consider how little time has passed... they are still struggling - similar to Grimes in first season, except is was a cop.

But it was still well into the apocalypse when Grimes entered it.

I get that part - but it seems as distrusting as Strand is that that he would insist on how things would be handled on his boat.

I was trying to watch Walking Dead the other day. I don't know how anyone can ignore the acting/dialogue.

Possibly the worst of any successful show on right now. Everyone but this one black guy in the scene were awful. The main character is the worst. Which I don't get, because I've seen him be decent enough to not be distracting in other things.

everyone loves T-Dog!

So...I actually liked Ballers. I watched the first two episodes when it was a new show and couldn't really get into it. Gave the show another shot and really enjoyed The Rock's character and a couple other guys.

And one of the worst actors in Hollywood history is slam dunk the most popular character on the show. For an effeminate guy such as Norman Reedus to play the part of a Georgia redneck he somehow decided having partial hip hop dialect and mannerisms to be the ticket.. :anon:

I was trying to watch Walking Dead the other day. I don't know how anyone can ignore the acting/dialogue.

Possibly the worst of any successful show on right now. Everyone but this one black guy in the scene were awful. The main character is the worst. Which I don't get, because I've seen him be decent enough to not be distracting in other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back