Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silicon Valley was hilarious on Sunday night, I was a little worried if it could live up to the first 2 seasons but so far so good. GoT...I think I need a map and character sheet to keep up with everything. I recently downloaded a VPN and have been using this for Netflix, yeah the U.S. has like the worst catalog. Other countries get the new shows' full new seasons up in like days and actually have a good list of movies.

I remember... man almost a decade ago... when HD channels were slowly appearing on my Comcast lineup.

The first of these was a channel that just had a static camera in different places in nature... Good Morning Earth, or something.

Found myself just staring at it multiple times. Beautiful and very relaxing.

Just the one view and the ambient sounds.

I remember... man almost a decade ago... when HD channels were slowly appearing on my Comcast lineup.

The first of these was a channel that just had a static camera in different places in nature... Good Morning Earth, or something.

Found myself just staring at it multiple times. Beautiful and very relaxing.

Just the one view and the ambient sounds.
CAN you imagine if we figured out a way to live stream the past. I'd just watch dino fights 24/7

I was trying to watch Walking Dead the other day. I don't know how anyone can ignore the acting/dialogue.

Possibly the worst of any successful show on right now. Everyone but this one black guy in the scene were awful. The main character is the worst. Which I don't get, because I've seen him be decent enough to not be distracting in other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back