Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruds, what about that last survivor blindside?

I talking with friend tonight and still can't believe the balls to say that to someone face. Truly great episode. I know at least a couple people here watch or used to

I think I'm one episode behind. Last guy I saw voted off was
tall dark haired guy from beauty tribe

Black Sails is great. If I had one complaint it the excessive blathering by Eleanor and Max on Nassau. Charles Vane was a good character but if you're a historical character I guess history will catch up with you. I suppose they can do pretty much anything with Silver and Flint though..

Like you cruds, I was on the edge of my seat for black sails this season and immediately wanted more. Still shocked they did kill off vain. I realize the show is somewhat cheesy but I do really like it.

Would've responded in the inferior thread but would've been buried obviously.

There's actually a negative correlation to that. In fact, I hypothesize that my complaining, followed by your complaining, will actually increase non superhero tv discussion over the next several pages of this thread.

That's how it has worked the last 13 pages or so.

Nailed it

@SawdustMan - find time to squeeze in the Metalocalypse 12 minute episodes.
So epic.
- Run subtitles.
- and the first two episodes both kinda feel like test productions. Once Toki finds his voice things really pick up..

If Person of Interest had been on this entire time, it would've been talked about... at least until you started bitching again and ended the discussion.

Let him have his fun. I have a feeling it will be short lived. This is that "let's show them" phase I mentioned a few pages back. 5 pages of "Anybody watch this?" "What about this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back