Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the first season. I have some catching up to do.
Wtf is a supe
I dont watch much TV but..
Blacklist
Blue Bloods
Two good shows

It's in Season 4 (Bates is) now and is finally becoming Psycho.
The kid is pretty good actor.
A Supe = super hero

I've seen an episode of Blacklist but I can't not see him as Robert California now lol.

It's in Season 4 (Bates is) now and is finally becoming Psycho.
The kid is pretty good actor.
A Supe = super hero

I've seen an episode of Blacklist but I can't not see him as Robert California now lol.

Lol.

I like Spader a lot.

Season 4? Damn..... i really do have some catching up to do.

That guy also played in a very good movie called August Rush. Hes the anti Wheres Waldo. I can spot that guy no matter his age or how hes dressed up lol.

Super pumped for Preacher. Definitely my most anticipated show of the year.

Assuming Preacher talk still belongs here since it's a comic book and he has powers.

I watched the first season of Bates and really liked it. Then I just got too overloaded with shows and it fell by the wayside. At this point I'll probably wait until the series is over and burn through them all.

Lol.

I like Spader a lot.

Season 4? Damn..... i really do have some catching up to do.

That guy also played in a very good movie called August Rush. Hes the anti Wheres Waldo. I can spot that guy no matter his age or how hes dressed up lol.

He's also Charlie from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.

cccc.jpg

So whats the deal now? If we want to talk non supes do we got to go to the other tv show thread? I come on this board everyday all day and im confused id hate to be a new member wondering what the hell is going on.

So whats the deal now? If we want to talk non supes do we got to go to the other tv show thread? I come on this board everyday all day and im confused id hate to be a new member wondering what the hell is going on.

The other thread is a test to see if some new features work.
Jeff is working some behind the scenes mojo there.
I'd say continue to come here if you want to avoid confusion. That thread will probably fall off...

Jackie Earl Haley is talking up his role on that show w Facebook fans etc. He's great in everything..
From the pics I've seen they've really nailed the characters from a design standpoint. Just hope the rest of it is as well done. I will be crushed if this show sucks lol.

The other thread is a test to see if some new features work.
Jeff is working some behind the scenes mojo there.
I'd say continue to come here if you want to avoid confusion. That thread will probably fall off...
I'm not gonna take any bickering into that thread but I will say this here.... Alex damn sure better be active in that other thread after all his drama.

I'm not gonna take any bickering into that thread but I will say this here.... Alex damn sure better be active in that other thread after all his drama.
This whole thing is nonsense its hard to believe we are still going on about this. Now we have like the 3rd attempt to make another thread.

In the winter maybe. I'm quite fond of visiting when it's green and know some truly great folks on both sides of the Canananaadia map.

You ever watch the movie Beeba Boys?

It got mixed reviews but I loved it. Is like a Punjabi Scarface. And the guys in it are such stereotypical punjabis, I found it funny.

From the pics I've seen they've really nailed the characters from a design standpoint. Just hope the rest of it is as well done. I will be crushed if this show sucks lol.
Arseface's makeup looks way too simplified, considering.

Quincannon's appearance this early is... interesting. Also, an additional Quincannon? A son, maybe?

Tulip looks pretty good. Jesse, also.

Cassidy looks good... still not happy about the lack of sunglasses for his eyes, though.

Do you need a test post to delete?

You can use this one.

Edit- For testing purposes only......the President of the United States, is Barack Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back