Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only hit thenfirst episode, but read a review (from Vox.com, I think?) that complained about the script writing. Lots of restating the obvious in a way that insults the viewer's intelligence. I noticed it in "HEY! You're the security officer from the Rand building!!..."
I understand that Jeri Hogarth and Claire Temple figure prominently in this series; I wonder if there's gonna be a Night Nurse spinoff?....

Hogarth is in it for 2 episodes out of the 6 I've watched and her role makes sense. The only disbelieving part of it is that of all the people in New York she just happens to be the one involved.

Same with Claire but we come to expect her in all the shows now.

I'm only halfway in so it could either turn great or go all Luke Cage but I would say it's better than Cage though not as good as Daredevil or JJ. Which isn't a downside, DD and JJ were just really damn good.
Yeah I watched about 4 episodes of Luke Cage and it really kinda felt like a chore. Never finished it.

Daredevil S1 and J Jones were fantastic IMO. DD S2 a bit weaker but still damn good.

Flash: Music Meister episode. What the actual Eff? Is he like Q or something?

I need another shower. Ick. WAAY too much twee.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 eps. into Iron Fist. That's three hours of setup so far. Dunno how this dude who keeps mailing in fight scenes is gonna wage war against The Hand. Maybe they'll still be the same ninja Stormtroopers they were in DDS2.

This show... the ****.

Legion. My thoughts have not changed from my initial posts on this.

No idea where this going.

Honestly, beginning to question if they will maintain his origin, or rather his parentage.

In the original X-men movies, Singer didn't want the cast to read the comics... wondering if this is a similar situation.

I've held the belief that the other entity in his head is Shadow King... still believe it.
Still weird...

I was right from episode 1

Really? Is that because it's gotten significantly better or Flash has just gotten that much worse?

I've thrown in the towel on all of them at this point. EDIT: Except Gotham.
I was going to say... compared to what?

Agents of Shield is the BEST Marvel show on network television!

Taking a shot at Flash..?

not sure who your source is but i would never trust a word they say
Just something I read somewhere on the webz. Very well could've just been the opinion of some idiot. Most dramas struggle to keep up the same level of quality when they start getting into 4-5+ seasons though so it sounded about right to me.

Just something I read somewhere on the webz. Very well could've just been the opinion of some idiot. Most dramas struggle to keep up the same level of quality when they start getting into 4-5+ seasons though so it sounded about right to me.
i like avclub for reviews and the lowest score the americans got last season was a B, with most being A or A+

same so far this season. it's a pretty dark watch though, so be prepared to feel pretty bad a lot of the time

see this was the show that i heard got bad quickly

it's on our list but moved down a little
Season 1 was a 10/10 imo. You do see the big twist coming a mile away but the show was just so well crafted and entertaining you hardly care. Season 2 is about a 8-9/10 for me so far (9 of 12 episodes in). I have a few gripes with it that I can't really get into without spoiling things. But it's still highly entertaining and always leaves me wanting to immediately watch the next episode.

cool, we will get to it eventually.

also, the leftovers and better call saul come back on next month! that's 2 of the best 3 shows on television(GoT being the other duh)

Really? Is that because it's gotten significantly better or Flash has just gotten that much worse?

I've thrown in the towel on all of them at this point. EDIT: Except Gotham.

It's gotten significantly better and Flash has dropped off.

Arrow season 5 is arguably better than season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back