Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm three eps in (I'm busy nights a lot) on IF and I don't hate it, but first act is dragging. Small kine
I'm not sure about Ward at this point; he seemed totally like a hateable villian until he asked Joy about leaving it all behind. I don't know why the dojo sensei suddenly wound up prize fighting. I'm gonna watch it all the way through but I have issues with the dialogue; I think it uses the idiot plot/fish out of water trope combo a bit too much for Netflix Marvel shows. Jury's still out.

I was going to say... compared to what?

Agents of Shield is the BEST Marvel show on network television!

Taking a shot at Flash..?

AoS is consistently great. Non-stop high tech superspy cliffhanging action series with great characters, topped off with superhuman situations. Nothing ever goes predictably as it does on other shows.

Flash is suffering because this season is all about relationships, and Savitar is a menace but not very often; he's mostly back burner, unlike S1 where Thawn was right in their midst for the entire series. Last week's MusicMeister episode didn't help matters at all, unless you wanna call it a cleanup and reset. It's following the same formula that S3 and 4 of Arrow did, in that relationship issues have exposed the hero as actually being a self-centered dick who always makes the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons. OTOH, without a long failure arc he'd be really boring.

Finished up Mr Robot. Season 2 was equal parts awesome and frustrating. There's a lot of stuff that still doesn't make any sense. Season 3 is gonna be crucial. Either everything is going to come together beautifully or this thing is gonna fly right off the rails.

Finished up Mr Robot. Season 2 was equal parts awesome and frustrating. There's a lot of stuff that still doesn't make any sense. Season 3 is gonna be crucial. Either everything is going to come together beautifully or this thing is gonna fly right off the rails.

The thing that caused it to drop off our radar is that we couldn't figure out if that show was about corporate spy hacking, addiction or mental illness. It almost seems like Mr Robot is Tyler Durnden.

The thing that caused it to drop off our radar is that we couldn't figure out if that show was about corporate spy hacking, addiction or mental illness. It almost seems like Mr Robot is Tyler Durnden.
Fight Club gets mentioned a lot when describing this show I've noticed.

I'm loving the show overall. It's just that there are a few gripes I have at the moment. Things that have not been explained properly that, as of right now at least, seem like they were only there to advance a particular aspect of the story. Depending on next season, those gripes will either end up being major plot holes or blow your mind type revelations.

Huge, like 40 year Iron Fist fan and I am a little disappointed in the show. Just thought it lacked the bite of the others. Probably suffered from the SJW reactionary crap more than the others. Also the original story from the comics was way more cool than what Buck came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back