Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season finale will be the beginning of the showdown with Negan... episode 1 or 2, or both, will be a break to show Negan's life before the zombies and then just before now.

My wife and I are watching Boardwalk Empire on Amazon. We are on Prime so first two seasons were free. We liked it so much we have paid for the last three seasons. In season 5 now (about 4 shows to go) so please no one spoil the end.

Very good show IMO...every season has been good. Takes a show or two in the new season for the new plots to unfold, but when they do the show is pretty intense.

I finished Boardwalk Empire last night after several years of on-again/off-again seasonal binge watching (probably never saw an episode until after the season finished).

While I agree that the last season was hurt by being condensed (an equally because so many of the best characters had already met their demise in prior seasons) I really loved how the big-picture story was resolved in the final set of scenes - but all the while keeping the viewer from anticipating what was going to happen.

Funny how Gillian was so easy to hate throughout the entire run of that show then in the final 15 minutes of this series it's impossible not to suddenly see her as a main tragedy of this story..

Very satisfactory ending - but I still have questions, which is a good thing and allows you to ponder beyond the story beyond the TV screen.

If you like Boardwalk empire check out the prohibition documentary by Ken Burns. There are a ton of people from Boardwalk Empire covered.

it only gets better

enjoy
8 eps in now. Really digging it. The ONE thing that is really annoying me.....
How they keep going back and forth every episode between "we're just spies in an arranged marriage" and "no, we REALLY do love each other!" I'm sick to death of it already. Really hope that shit gets resolved for good very soon.

Flash: Once again I get to point out that Joe West- and his son- suffers from an EXTREME learning disability and displays NO competence whatsoever to have the job he does. If I were an SJW nitwit I'd say this was Hollywood trying to make all black people look stupid while honkeys save the day.

Flash: Once again I get to point out that Joe West- and his son- suffers from an EXTREME learning disability and displays NO competence whatsoever to have the job he does. If I were an SJW nitwit I'd say this was Hollywood trying to make all black people look stupid while honkeys save the day.

eh, I get why he did it.

8 eps in now. Really digging it. The ONE thing that is really annoying me.....
How they keep going back and forth every episode between "we're just spies in an arranged marriage" and "no, we REALLY do love each other!" I'm sick to death of it already. Really hope that **** gets resolved for good very soon.
it does get resolved. some of the insecurities linger but it does get resolved.

I've been watching old Looney Tunes cartoon. God I love them and they hold up even today.

I do wonder how those exact cartoons would hold up today if they were released in this tv climate.

I've been watching old Looney Tunes cartoon. God I love them and they hold up even today.
I haven't watched them in ages. Man I loved them when I was a kid. Still have vivid memories of sitting 3 feet in front of the TV with my cousin watching them on Saturday mornings.

I do wonder how those exact cartoons would hold up today if they were released in this tv climate.
I bet small children would still dig them. White millenials would have a field day though.

I haven't watched them in ages. Man I loved them when I was a kid. Still have vivid memories of sitting 3 feet in front of the TV with my cousin watching them on Saturday mornings.

I bet small children would still dig them. White millenials would have a field day though.
My kids love all the old shows way more than any of the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back