Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much about the human race in this apocalyptic world... zombies are just the catalyst.
I think for a show like this to work, that has to be the case. That said, the zombies have taken too much of a back seat imo. They don't even really feel like a threat anymore.

I think for a show like this to work, that has to be the case. That said, the zombies have taken too much of a back seat imo. They don't even really feel like a threat anymore.
To be fair... probably why anything pertaining to zombies is short and sweet. Not a lot you can do after a while.

Forced to change direction... for better or worse.

No, but zombies have become about 1000x easier to kill nowadays for some reason. Now a 9 year old girl can just ever so gently slide a knife right into a zombie's head. No biggie.

It's because they've been decomposing all this time. Even the show's logo has been decomposing all along. The show's creators have been pretty clear that this was their MO.

It's because they've been decomposing all this time. Even the show's logo has been decomposing all along. The show's creators have been pretty clear that this was their MO.
That actually makes sense. Still, it's lame because the "zombie threat" is basically non-existent at this point.

No, but zombies have become about 1000x easier to kill nowadays for some reason. Now a 9 year old girl can just ever so gently slide a knife right into a zombie's head. No biggie.
Does make sense though that's right...practice makes perfect and all. Plus they should be pretty badly decayed now, most of em anyway

Yeah it kinda pissed me off though for a while these zombies seemed super strong. Why those jaw bones still so hardcore though??

Yeah it kinda pissed me off though for a while these zombies seemed super strong. Why those jaw bones still so hardcore though??
There is no one kind of zombie... it's a preconceived notion to know how these work.

A version of zombies have a mutated jaw bone/muscle that increaes in strength A LOT.

You can almost pick and choose what capabilities your zombie will have.

True, but the show hasn't been about the zombies since season 2, and wasn't much about them before that. "The Walking Dead" doesn't refer to the zombies.
Yeah that's fair enough. I'm just done with it and it doesn't really have anything to do with the zombie situation. It's the trash writing and the fact that something interesting happens maybe twice per season. A lot of these characters have just run their course for me.

Close to finishing up season 2 of the Americans. It makes me roll my eyes quite a bit but I'm still really enjoying it. I can't stand the Keri Russell character though.

Half way through the second season of Man in the High Castle. Really starting to love it.

Don't know if I should jump into West World or GoT yet, haven't seen either.

Half way through the second season of Man in the High Castle. Really starting to love it.

Don't know if I should jump into West World or GoT yet, haven't seen either.
I only recently got into Thrones. In season 2 now. It's pretty much as good as everyone says it is. It just isn't the kind of show I can marathon a bunch of episodes in a row of though, so it's been slow going.

I only recently got into Thrones. In season 2 now. It's pretty much as good as everyone says it is. It just isn't the kind of show I can marathon a bunch of episodes in a row of though, so it's been slow going.
see, to me there has never been a more bingeable show... i think we watched five and a half seasons in about 3 and a half weeks last year

WD:
3vlgdp5ajkpy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back