Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Ducktales is really good... having grown up watching the original.

Better even.

Love being able to enjoy a show with my kids.

Also, that song!

They all should've lit up Negan. He and 4 of his cronies were standing like 20 feet away from Rick's army. Show is so dumb.
The show creator said " it is a show about people coming back to life as zombies, how could you expect realism?"
Basically, you are idiots if you watch this show and we don't need to even attempt to make things believable. Just shut up, watch the show and be the idiots we think you are for watching such a stupid show.

The show creator said " it is a show about people coming back to life as zombies, how could you expect realism?"
Basically, you are idiots if you watch this show and we don't need to even attempt to make things believable. Just shut up, watch the show and be the idiots we think you are for watching such a stupid show.
It’s alk starting to make sense

They suck at war cuz all the leaders are females

Y’all notice that they definitely made it a point to have women or fags be the main decider in any decision lol

Because you've recently been mentioning more about being mad or annoyed at female and LGBT representation in the media. Without talk radio telling you some wacko conspiracy theory about SJWs, I'll bet you would never have noticed or even cared. This is usualky the big sign: people being faux angry about things which don't affect them at all.

Because you've recently been mentioning more about being mad or annoyed at female and LGBT representation in the media. Without talk radio telling you some wacko conspiracy theory about SJWs, I'll bet you would never have noticed or even cared. This is usualky the big sign: people being faux angry about things which don't affect them at all.
Valkyrie in Thor Ragnaroc.

Yep. Great example. About 0.04% were bothered by it; about 80% couldn't care less; and 20% were just going nuts about the gays and feminazis trying to destroy America and ram their sexuality down our throats and that this was all PC culture gone out of control. Most of that 20% don't live anywhere near a population in which this would affect them.

Last edited by a moderator:
To paraphrase a quote from a.friend of mine: someone needs to just fill up a truck with all the Emmys drive them over and unload them all into the building marked "Stranger Things 2".

I will say- while Stranger Things season one was a complete nothing-burger of a show and was massively overhyped for little reason, what I've seen of season 2 is actually interesting and seems like they actually attempted writing a compelling story this go-round. At least things are happening.

Acting is still pretty bad, but it's not as if that was going to change. Casting is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back