Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, makes perfect sense for what this show has become.

I compared it to the ridiculousness of Smallville. Fitting... 2 biggest characters from DC have ****** shows for their young days.
I never saw Smallville. Always meant to but never got around to it. Doubt I ever will at this point.

Anybody else watch Curb? As expected it felt... different. Kinda like they were trying too hard. It was pretty solid nonetheless though.
This opinion certainly didn't change with episode 2. Granted it's still really early, but it's looking like they never should've brought this back at this point.

Guilty pleasure: Forged in Fire.

I find it fascinating... learning what goes into smithing and always have had an interest in hand weapons.

Record them all... watch whenever I find a moment with nothing to do.

S-Town was good stuff.
So was The Message and Life_after
Wolf 359 has been a good story, though the lead character Officer Eiffel gets on my nerves a lot.

@10ACTyrant Thanks for the S-Town recommendation. I am up to part way through Chapter 5.

@Tennessy XO you might like this podcast. It is about a guy who lives in podunk Alabama and hates everything about it.

https://stownpodcast.org/

Cannot give away too much as there is a lot of suspense.

It is basically like a radio documentary
Tyler has put several videos of John B up on Youtube. Pretty fascinating to put a face to that voice.

After a long time away I am catching up on season 2 and three of Gotham. What I am seeing is a lot of homage to Burton's films, and I am once again reminded that this show totally rides on the shoulders of Robin Lord Taylor, who is the last person I expected to like when this show started.

Walking Dead is just really bad. It's amazing how bad of a shot all these characters are years into the zombie apocalypse. And Negan even seems lame now. Some of his dialogue is just cringe.

"Do you have on your sh***ing pants? Cause you're about to sh** your pants." Like WTF.

Walking Dead is just really bad. It's amazing how bad of a shot all these characters are years into the zombie apocalypse. And Negan even seems lame now. Some of his dialogue is just cringe.

"Do you have on your sh***ing pants? Cause you're about to sh** your pants." Like WTF.

I was staying with a director/writer friend for a minute and he was binging TWD to get through it.

I walked in one day and he's watching... I just stand and watch for a bit- mostly to be social rather than going back to my spot.

After a few minutes, he turns and says "Yeah. It's really bad."

Which was a relief- because I was thinking it, but thought he may have been enjoying it.

The writing/acting is terrible. Which is two-fold... actors are likely doing the best they can, but bad dialogue is hard to make work. What I watched had me cringing the entire time.

I was staying with a director/writer friend for a minute and he was binging TWD to get through it.

I walked in one day and he's watching... I just stand and watch for a bit- mostly to be social rather than going back to my spot.

After a few minutes, he turns and says "Yeah. It's really bad."

Which was a relief- because I was thinking it, but thought he may have been enjoying it.

The writing/acting is terrible. Which is two-fold... actors are likely doing the best they can, but bad dialogue is hard to make work. What I watched had me cringing the entire time.
It wasn't nearly this bad early on. It's really gone off the rails the past 3 or so seasons. Just really, really lazy writing lately. I mean, it's literally like CW supes show caliber yet people make it out like it's this brilliant show.

I keep watching only because my wife enjoys it and 7+ years in I'm still somewhat interested in seeing how it all turns out.

It wasn't nearly this bad early on. It's really gone off the rails the past 3 or so seasons. Just really, really lazy writing lately. I mean, it's literally like CW supes show caliber yet people make it out like it's this brilliant show.

I keep watching only because my wife enjoys it and 7+ years in I'm still somewhat interested in seeing how it all turns out.
I enjoy it for that world... the atmosphere... the idea of how the world works "now".

The acting... meh.

I do enjoy the effects still.

Didn’t the priest have a machine gun too he shoulda lit up Negan lol wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back