Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
check it out and lemme know what u think. I found it pretty dang gripping after the first episode or 2.

I didn't know where they would have to go after DD season 2, they pretty much told his story there. But they did his solo series really well.
Watched the first 2 episodes. I'm really digging it. I don't think it's slow at all.

Late to the party, but just started Westworld, another gem from HBO, it has potential to be one of the greatest shows of all time. Hopefully they don't do this show wrong like Deadwood and cancel it.

My man Anthony Hopkins still has it. It was highway robbery he didn't win Best Actor at the Emmys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone been watching Vikings? I've seen every episode. I wish they would have done more in the first year, showing their way of life, and took their time before heading to England.

Travis Fimmel played Ragnar Lothbrook, and put in such believable performances week in and week out. Though, he was great, his wife Laegertha, a shield maiden, she is a bada$$, who loves her kids and family, but is just as, or even more so, great a warrior, with no mercy to her enemies.

Since I'm still kinda new here, thought I might bring this one up.
Sorry if it's been discussed before, but this new season is really good once again.

Anyone been watching Vikings? I've seen every episode. I wish they would have done more in the first year, showing their way of life, and took their time before heading to England.

Travis Fimmel played Ragnar Lothbrook, and put in such believable performances week in and week out. Though, he was great, his wife Laegertha, a shield maiden, she is a bada$$, who loves her kids and family, but is just as, or even more so, great a warrior, with no mercy to her enemies.

Sorry if it's been discussed before, but this new season is really good once again.
Never could get into this show. But, Norsemen is a must watch. It’s like Monty Python meets Vikings. Funniest show I’ve seen in a while.

Punisher

It's a long slow burn, but the third act was brutal af as Billy becomes Jigsaw. Shoulda bought stock in Hollywood blood effects.

I'm finally into Game of Thrones.

Skipped the first season because it was a chore. Kept getting 4 episodes in and completely bored with them all. Watched an hour long recap of it, and think it sufficed.

But finished seasons 2-3 just now and I'm enjoying it.

I am a huge Vikings fan, but I am having problems with it now. Travis Fimmel was great in his role as well as Laegertha. Unfortunately Ivar is about as unlikeable and uncharismatic as a person can be to carry the show and Laegertha is not who she once was.

I am a huge Vikings fan, but I am having problems with it now. Travis Fimmel was great in his role as well as Laegertha. Unfortunately Ivar is about as unlikeable and uncharismatic as a person can be to carry the show and Laegertha is not who she once was.

I wish the first two years would have been more drawn out, showing Ragnar, Largertha, and the two kids, to show the family, how hard it was to be a Viking kid growing up, and after raiding England, more of the interaction with Athelstan, before he kills off Earl Harrelson, and becomes Earl Ragnar.

I do like Bjorn traveling down the Mediterranean, and seeing the rest off the world..but that was gross at that last dinner..ughhh..

But you are right, Laegertha has changed, but she is still the most badass woman..and the actress plays her really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back