Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nickmsmith

Thoughts on the Roseanne revival coming in 2018?
Not expecting much.

Though I am 100 percent excited that they undid the original ending. For that, I will be eternally grateful. That was the saddest ending in a TV show, I have ever seen.

I'll watch the revival, and give it every chance, though.

Dan Conner is an all-time MVP TV Dad.

Did I tell you that I had an offer in on the Roseanne house back in 2008? They didn't accept the offer though, I think they already had an offer on the table. The people who bought it, remodeled it and resold it for about double the price. Looked absolutely nothing like the TV show on the inside.

Instead, I bought a house about 2 blocks away that needed less TLC.

edit: DANG. maybe if I owned it, I could have shaken down the production company for rights money for usage of my house..

797e13ec5121bff8b3aab2553c89f6be.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting close to finishing up Punisher. 3 more episodes left. It's really, really, really good. I put it right up there with Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones.

Getting close to finishing up Punisher. 3 more episodes left. It's really, really, really good. I put it right up there with Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones.
I would say... Daredevil Season 2 and Jessica Jones.

Don't think they'll ever top Season 1, or be just as good. Benchmark.

It is terribly cliche and predictable but is cute and funny. It is definitely worth a watch. Plus, Russell Peters is hilarious.

He plays a bumbling, awkward cop who was born in North America to an Indian family. He goes to India to visit his estranged father who had a "Fart attack" (thought it was a heart attack but was bad gas). And he gets entangled in a big drug investigation there that relates to something he was doing back home.

William Shatner has a small role as a billionaire crime boss.

And this is his co-star

maxresdefault.jpg

C3o-nb3WIAAlyxQ.jpg

C5GJLZGWEAIv9YA.jpg:large

@titanthakur

Mindunter was excellent. Didn't realize it was the John Douglas book I read twenty years ago until paying attention to the credits..

I kept wondering why I knew the actor that played Tench until Aunt Google revealed it was Sam Whitemoon from Creepshow 2 lol..

latest

I kept wondering why I knew the actor that played Tench until Aunt Google revealed it was Sam Whitemoon from Creepshow 2 lol..
My wife and I kept wondering the same thing. I looked him up and he's been in a ton of stuff but I couldn't find one thing in particular I was thinking of. Guess he's just one of those guys you see around a lot over the years.

But yeah, show was fantastic. The dude playing Ed Kemper was really great too. Wondering if they'll actually get into BTK next season or if they're just going to tease a different serial killer like that each season.

the guy that played ed kemper was amazing. stole the show.

every time i looked at the guy that played tench i thought he looked like a mashup of martin kove(karate kid, rambo) and danzig lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back