Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a couple doods who absolutely WORSHIP that guy. I don't get band boner obsessions. Danzig was great for a couple years in The Misfits, but lads It's over.
I've hung out with Eerie Von at a few Cruds shows. He lives in nashville and likes to party lol. I gave him one of my Frankenstein creations once. I'm sure I have a photo.

I know a couple doods who absolutely WORSHIP that guy. I don't get band boner obsessions. Danzig was great for a couple years in The Misfits, but lads It's over.
I've hung out with Eerie Von at a few Cruds shows. He lives in nashville and likes to party lol. I gave him one of my Frankenstein creations once. I'm sure I have a photo.

Given how long he has been around I think he looks pretty good. I remember him being around forever when I was a kid.

Given how long he has been around I think he looks pretty good. I remember him being around forever when I was a kid.

I was pretty tuned in and though they were around in the 70's they didn't make any noise until first half of the 80's. My buddy was a Fiend Clubber and got all their cool vinyl releases, which I naturally got copies of...

Hey, it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day!! Surely the History Channel has some appropriate programming for such an important national holiday!...

12 episodes of American Pickers followed by four episodes of Pawn Stars.

You people who pay for cable are fuggin morons.

REVISITING TV SHOWS
Looking for something cool and dramatic to start up.
Suggestions? Doesn't have to be current..

Bad Blood, this is a six part series I saw on the weekend. If you like mafia stuff based on true stories then you will like this. There are some great actors in it and most of it is very recent.

It was on FX in the US. If you do watch, the generic biker gang in the series is actually the Hells Angels in real life.

Bad Blood, this is a six part series I saw on the weekend. If you like mafia stuff based on true stories then you will like this. There are some great actors in it and most of it is very recent.

It was on FX in the US. If you do watch, the generic biker gang in the series is actually the Hells Angels in real life.

Looks like Kim Coates. Given it was FX probably had something to do with Sons of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back