Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeland came back on last night. I bet when they started this storyline (which I assume was penned 2 years ago) they thought for certain that Hillary was going to be elected. Jake Webber is great as the maniacal RW media propagator.
He could totally have a legit career at Fox News playing that character.

RIP Reg E Cathey :-(

DVoWsVrW4AASpl5.jpg

So I'm two eps into Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams on Amazon Prime. Both have been good, with "Autofac" being my favorite. This show is pretty much Black Mirror Feat. PKD, and just based on what little I know of Dick and his material, sentient AI and memory implants are a common theme for him and these two eps are no different. If that's your bag it's worth taking a look.

Homeland came back on last night. I bet when they started this storyline (which I assume was penned 2 years ago) they thought for certain that Hillary was going to be elected.
Wife and I were saying the same thing. Homeland fell off quite a bit after the first few seasons, but still entertaining enough.

Whats up with these fucking Forensic Files shows?

HLN is a piece of shit channel that replays the same episodes over and over again.

Sucks because I love the show - but I have a better chance of youtubing more episodes than watching the channel itself. You’d figure they would have more than 40-50 episodes since its literally on all damn day.

Whats up with these ****ing Forensic Files shows?

HLN is a piece of **** channel that replays the same episodes over and over again.

Sucks because I love the show - but I have a better chance of youtubing more episodes than watching the channel itself. You’d figure they would have more than 40-50 episodes since its literally on all damn day.

I think HLN owns a limited amount of episodes for that show. When I catch it on other networks its always episodes HLN doesnt show.

Svengoolie stepping it up this weekend with the wondrous Mysterious Island of Beautiful Women.
Get your fill of terrible movie action tomorrow night!

It's on YouTube Red, though... bleh.

I'm almost expecting it to be Daniel and Johnny are co-owners of Cobra Kai. Johnny was profusely apologizing to Daniel after he "swept the leg". And he was assaulted by his sensei after the tournament. So...
What's wrong with YouTube Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back