Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really seemed to me that this season was more about Trish and Hogarth than it was about Jessica. I agree that the mom subplot wasn't the greatest but it did give a lot of opportunity to watch Trisha's transformation into Hellcat. Speaking of which, I think that it was teased a couple of times that her power is going to be a spidey sense; not only because of the final scene with her but because the Hispanic kid was asking Jessica if she had a spidey sense. Trish would be very excited to have a power that Jessica does not have. I can't tell if she's going to become a hero or a villain.

Maybe it was just he actress, I don’t know. Maybe it was because
maybe it was just that there wasn’t a big bad guy l, I don’t know. Why did the mom get all pissed at that fish tank when Jessica was there then after that she was all
Motherly? Didn’t make sense
I figured it was for the same reason she was hunting everyone looking into the case in the first place... but she wasn't going to kill Jessica. She was pissed she and Karl were discovered so she broke the tank to try to escape. That's how I saw it.

I figured it was for the same reason she was hunting everyone looking into the case in the first place... but she wasn't going to kill Jessica. She was pissed she and Karl were discovered so she broke the tank to try to escape. That's how I saw it.
I guess so, but this was the first time she saw Jessica and I assume knew who she was? You’d think she would of been all sappy like on the House. I don’t know, guess just not my cup of tea

I guess so, but this was the first time she saw Jessica and I assume knew who she was? You’d think she would of been all sappy like on the House. I don’t know, guess just not my cup of tea
No. Remember the flashback episode? She found and tracked her after breaking out of the clinic. Killed her bf.

Sup w river dale is it cool
I myself do not care to find out, but podcasters I listen to say it's very good, and surprisingly so. I have never read an Archie comic in my entire life, and it probably doesn't matter because this is not that. It seems to be a small town murder mystery soap opera sort of thing.

@nickmsmith

I take it you watched the Roseanne reboot? Thoughts? I was surprised it was as political as it was.

I saw it, and it was annoying in that it was like "let's see how many twitter wars we can fit into the firsegment befor commercial!..."
I never saw the original, so it was trippy seeing the same woman who plays Sheldon Cooper's evangelical mother being the leftist life coach type.

I was surprised David didn't make it back for the new season of Rosanne

But its funny Debbie from Shamless found another broke TV family to get in with..

@nickmsmith

I take it you watched the Roseanne reboot? Thoughts? I was surprised it was as political as it was.
I liked it. They did it tastefully enough, that both characters embodied both sides of the spectrum, and the show didn't attempt to show one of them as "right." and that they were still a family.

We'll see if it becomes as funny as the original, but I think it's off to a good start. As good as I could have hoped for, TBH. It undid (and mocked) the MOST DEPRESSING finale in TV history, and for that.. I'll be eternally grateful, even if the rest of the show stinks.

I'll keep watching.

commercial!..."
I never saw the original, so it was trippy seeing the same woman who plays Sheldon Cooper's evangelical mother being the leftist life coach
I think they wanted to get that out of the way immediately, because Roseanne's political leanings were a big divisive point. And they completely defused it, by having Jackie play the exact opposite role, and pretty fairly represented and made fun of both extremes. Interesting thing is that in the original, Roseanne was the women's empowerment type (not stereotypical feminist, just a smartass), and Jackie was a cop.

The original is one of the best shows in TV history, IMO. Even though I am not a fan of Roseanne herself, the show she put together was great. Dan Conner is a legend. The show still holds up well. Also, the photos of the house and around the town they live in, are from my city. I put in an offer on the house in the show in 2008, but somebody made a cash offer and beat me to it.

I was surprised David didn't make it back for the new season of Rosanne

But its funny Debbie from Shamless found another broke TV family to get in with..

David will be back for one episode, I've heard. I think he's still under contract for BBT, So I think his time is limited now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back