Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrie Mathison worst mom ever in the history of television?
Definitely in the running. I just started watching this series about 2 weeks ago and starting into season 6 tonight. I actually don't like her at all, but I really have been enjoying the series.

On a side note: Peter Quinn is the baddest of bad asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know folks have a beef with Homeland but as '24' as it is now I continue to like it. I like how they are borrowing Russians from The Americans..
I am still liking it as well. About to start season 7 and it is still good to me. Carrie is just one messed up individual.

I know folks have a beef with Homeland but as '24' as it is now I continue to like it. I like how they are borrowing Russians from The Americans..
Oh I'm still enjoying it. It's just a far cry from the show it was those first couple seasons. It's pretty absurd these days given everything we know about Carrie's mental state and history.

Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway...
Like, why in the EFF would Saul still be allowing her to participate in official government business? Much less be conducting interviews and whatnot. lol

Carrie should've been arrested ten times over by now.

Fun show though. But like most shows that go on too long it gets sillier and sillier with each passing season. Kinda like Dexter, I recognize it's pretty stupid but I keep watching it anyway.

I am still liking it as well. About to start season 7 and it is still good to me. Carrie is just one messed up individual.

FWIW I think Season 7 is one of the best ones. I really like the Brett Okeefe character and they give him some room early in the season..

Carrie would have been hanged ten times over lol. But hey we almost saw her tits

Oh I'm still enjoying it. It's just a far cry from the show it was those first couple seasons. It's pretty absurd these days given everything we know about Carrie's mental state and history.

Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it anyway...
Like, why in the EFF would Saul still be allowing her to participate in official government business? Much less be conducting interviews and whatnot. lol

Carrie should've been arrested ten times over by now.

Fun show though. But like most shows that go on too long it gets sillier and sillier with each passing season. Kinda like Dexter, I recognize it's pretty stupid but I keep watching it anyway.

Anybody still watching Silicon Valley?

Last week’s episode has some pretty good lines in it.
I was just coming here to post about SV. I was worried it was going to take a dip without TJ Miller but that hasn't been the case so far. Needs more Bighead though.

I was just coming here to post about SV. I was worried it was going to take a dip without TJ Miller but that hasn't been the case so far. Needs more Bighead though.
I watched last weeks and last nights episodes back to back. I lol’ed a few times.

These two lines were hilarious to me:

“I love beef pot pie and I only kind of like carrots.”

“I have a Seppen bread machine and I’ve never been happier with an appliance.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back