Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody watch I'm Dying Up Here on Showtime? I'm 2 episodes in. It's good, not great. But I'm gonna keep watching and see where it goes.

Does anybody watch I'm Dying Up Here on Showtime? I'm 2 episodes in. It's good, not great. But I'm gonna keep watching and see where it goes.
Update us as you go. I have been curious but haven't actually started it. I liked that one guy on the Office, but not sure I would want to watch him in such a big role.

Arrow been pretty good this season and flash sucks

Funny they alternate
Show runners have been shifted around and fired. I dropped Arrow, so I can't comment on that. The Greg Berlanti DCverse can be pretty unstable at times. I watched the first season of Black Lightening, and it started out pretty good, stayed pretty good, and then in the last five episodes got really tropey, culminating in a season finale that was just a horribly edited mess. You just never know what you're gonna get from Berlanti and co.

I gave up on Arrow about 2 years ago, and gave up on Flash not long after that. If I weren't such a Batman fanboy I would've thrown in the towel on Gotham by now as well.

I think all of these shows would benefit from significantly shorter seasons. There's too much filler and they stretch out storylines so far that you end up not even caring anymore. I get they are trying to fill airtime and maximize advertising dollars. But if they'd tighten things up a bit they might have legitimately great shows on their hands instead of schlock that is mostly meh and only occasionally good.

I gave up on Arrow about 2 years ago, and gave up on Flash not long after that. If I weren't such a Batman fanboy I would've thrown in the towel on Gotham by now as well.

I think all of these shows would benefit from significantly shorter seasons. There's too much filler and they stretch out storylines so far that you end up not even caring anymore. I get they are trying to fill airtime and maximize advertising dollars. But if they'd tighten things up a bit they might have legitimately great shows on their hands instead of schlock that is mostly meh and only occasionally good.

They'd do much better not catering to the whims of shippers.

Ducktales returns Friday! Such a great reboot.

A Ducktales/Darkwing Duck crossover is in the works.

Hoping for a crossover with Tailspin next season...

Update us as you go. I have been curious but haven't actually started it. I liked that one guy on the Office, but not sure I would want to watch him in such a big role.
Getting toward the end of season 1 now. I'm still of the same opinion that it is good, but not great. If it looks interesting to you, definitely check it out. But it's not something I'd necessarily recommend going out of your way to watch.

Legion is a show I'm into season 2 and... I still don't know if it's good.

It's different, stylistic and takes chances but... I don't know.

I watch it every week but if it got cancelled, I guess I'd get over it.

Getting toward the end of season 1 now. I'm still of the same opinion that it is good, but not great. If it looks interesting to you, definitely check it out. But it's not something I'd necessarily recommend going out of your way to watch.
I watched it. I agree, good, but not great. Didn't care for the ending much.

Parks & Rec

pretty real good sitcom

series finale
OK so in 2035 when Gary died on his 100th birthday Leslie was POTUS because of the SS detail correct?

and they avoided like the plague mentioning who was POTUS in 2017. BUT that commie Boxer had a meeting with the POTUS in 2017 so Hillary? And they intimated that Biden was POTUS in 2025 with a dinner party in that house that made Leslie hyperventilate...

0-keep-winning-winning-keep-the-trump-train-keeps-rollin-30455665.png

Legion is a show I'm into season 2 and... I still don't know if it's good.

It's different, stylistic and takes chances but... I don't know.

I watch it every week but if it got cancelled, I guess I'd get over it.
It is good. Very good. Just not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back