Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive started The Americans recently. It's decent... Someone tell me im not wasting my time and it doesn't just go to sh*t.

Westworld is killing it this season. I didn't think they could keep it up after season one but I was way wrong. I can't wait to see where this goes. About to watch tonights episode right now!

The sudden character changes in the last few episodes were honestly pretty bad writing. But it was so much fun I didn't care.

Yeah that, at least, could have been done a bit more slowly especially with Hawk being a gigantic dickhead and Miguel turning into one.

Also Miguel's mum is hot.

Yeah that, at least, could have been done a bit more slowly especially with Hawk being a gigantic dickhead and Miguel turning into one.
Yeah. I mean I get that they only had ten 20-30 minute episodes to work with. But it could've been handled better. Hawk and Miguel both went from sympathetic characters you cared about to complete douchebag bullies over the course of like 2 episodes. And then the asshole/loser/thief kid becomes a golden boy in that same time span.

Also Miguel's mum is hot.
Yeah def. She is fine AF.

As for season 2, I'm thinking.....

Kreese somehow assumes control of Cobra Kai, or at least negatively influences the students turning them into even bigger a-holes. Johnny will ultimately team up with Daniel to coach his daughter and Robby. I think Robby will somehow get injured or cheated and the daughter will end up beating Miguel in the finals.

Something sorta interesting I came across while looking up the cast..... the actress who plays Daniel's mom is only 12 years older than him in real life lol.

Yeah. I mean I get that they only had ten 20-30 minute episodes to work with. But it could've been handled better. Hawk and Miguel both went from sympathetic characters you cared about to complete douchebag bullies over the course of like 2 episodes. And then the *******/loser/thief kid becomes a golden boy in that same time span.

Yeah def. She is fine AF.

As for season 2, I'm thinking.....

Kreese somehow assumes control of Cobra Kai, or at least negatively influences the students turning them into even bigger a-holes. Johnny will ultimately team up with Daniel to coach his daughter and Robby. I think Robby will somehow get injured or cheated and the daughter will end up beating Miguel in the finals.

Johnny's kid is like the quintessential 80s (edit 90s) looking kid. I also can't stand him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back