Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Punch Man is pretty fantastic. Totally different show than I was expecting. Legitimately hilarious at times. Took me a few episodes to get into it but I'm glad I stuck with it.

It's on Freeform, the new Disney network for moody teens.

or Hulu or Amazon Prime.

It's only on the 3rd episode.

Runaways is supposed to be good too. Haven't watched it yet.
I read the Runaways comics and loved them. That's another one I'll have to check out.

Not sure if you have ever read or heard of the comic series Deadly Class. But it's my favorite comic currently running and they dropped a trailer recently which looks like they pretty much nailed it. It's about an underground assassin school for teenagers and is set in the 80s. Uber violence but also laugh out loud funny. Have really high hopes for the show.

1a/1b.) Daredevil S1/Punisher
2) J Jones S1
3) Daredevil S2
HUGE dropoff
4) Defenders

I never finished Luke Cage. Just couldn't get into it.

Never tried Iron Fist. Looked meh and I've literally heard nothing but bad/mediocre things.

Still need to watch J Jones S2. Heard it wasn't nearly as good as S1.

1a/1b.) Daredevil S1/Punisher
2) J Jones S1
3) Daredevil S2
HUGE dropoff
4) Defenders

I never finished Luke Cage. Just couldn't get into it.

Never tried Iron Fist. Looked meh and I've literally heard nothing but bad/mediocre things.

Still need to watch J Jones S2. Heard it wasn't nearly as good as S1.
Yeah, Jessica Jones season 2 is not as good as 1. Don't waste you time with Iron Fist, totally weak show.

I started watching Into The Badlands. I like it a lot, love the action fight scenes.

Yeah, Jessica Jones season 2 is not as good as 1. Don't waste you time with Iron Fist, totally weak show.

I started watching Into The Badlands. I like it a lot, love the action fight scenes.
That show is all style, no substance. No idea what the plot is... but I love it!

The cinematography is great, the makeup and costumes are great, the casting is great and the actions scenes are great.

Great fun!

The staircase in Netflix is pretty cool. It’s a nice look into behind the scenes of trials
We've been watching this too. It's no Making a Murderer and it is honestly pretty boring at times. But overall I'm enjoying it.

I cracked up at the old dude trying to work the computer/projector. lmao

We watched the first episode awhile back. Thought it was okay but never went back to it. Does it get much better?
I’m finding it hilarious.

It’s got some teenage drama in it, but I appreciate the humor in it so far. I’ll probably finish it by tonight, I’ll reply back after for my final thoughts.

We watched this a week ago. Slow at times but it was worth the watch.
My wife and I both love true crime stuff. But before we started it I said to her "I'm skeptical this story is going to be interesting enough to justify 13 45-minute episodes." So far that assumption seems correct. But it is worth the watch as you said.

I've noticed Peterson has a "tell" of sorts when he seems to be lying. His voice gets really high pitched and he says things like "Christ!" Like his reaction when his attorney told him that dude said they slept together several times. Then he had that same reaction when he found out they were exhuming that body.

My wife and I both love true crime stuff. But before we started it I said to her "I'm skeptical this story is going to be interesting enough to justify 13 45-minute episodes." So far that assumption seems correct. But it is worth the watch as you said.

I've noticed Peterson has a "tell" of sorts when he seems to be lying. His voice gets really high pitched and he says things like "Christ!" Like his reaction when his attorney told him that dude said they slept together several times. Then he had that same reaction when he found out they were exhuming that body.

Have you heard the owl theory lol?

An "owl society" came out and said the injuries to the back of her head were consistent with an owl attack.

It's hard to imagine that much blood from a fall. That alone always made me think he was guilty. I'm not an investigator but something just didnt add up as I watched more. I also, based on what I saw, have a hard time believing he did it with the "weapon" that showed up.

He would have had to done it light enough to break the skin but not harm the skull and let her bleed to death.

They found a piece of a feather in her hand but didnt think anything about it at the time.

Just thought it was interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back