Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that I can finally watch Westworld on Google Play for $3/episode. That, I can deal with.
Just in case you didn't know, HBO has a streaming service for 14.99/mo with I believe a 1-month free trial. Cancel anytime. Definitely cheaper than paying $3 per episode.

Not sure if a new thread would be worth it... yet. Anyone watch or subscribe to any YouTube shows or channels?

Entertainment or informative... there's good stuff.

My main ones, currently, are:

1 Neebs Gaming/Hank and Jed - entertainment

2 Red Letter Media, Chris Stuckman and Black Nerd - occasional movie review/entertainment

3 Tiger Tomato - pancake art, kids love this

4 Retroblasting and Toy Galaxy - informative stuff about nostalgic toys and show when "we were kids"

5 Screen Junkies - entertaining Honest Trailers!

6 How It Should Have Ended, hishe - love these cartoons

7 Cinemassacre - watched Angry Video Game Nerd all the time... now I like seeing what James Rolfe is up to these days

My wife watches lots of YT series, all food-related. I haven't found anything that appeals to me enough to make regular, but I have never made tv a habit in my life anyway. The primary reason I watch anything at all now is because it's on demand. Is this a great time to be alive or what?!...
I did subscribe to a couple of channels. One of them is Scott's Bass Lessons, and I quickly found that one annoying because he talks and self-promotes entirley too much. The other is Tingting ASMR because I love taking naps and she knocks me right out.

My wife watches lots of YT series, all food-related. I haven't found anything that appeals to me enough to make regular, but I have never made tv a habit in my life anyway. The primary reason I watch anything at all now is because it's on demand. Is this a great time to be alive or what?!...
I did subscribe to a couple of channels. One of them is Scott's Bass Lessons, and I quickly found that one annoying because he talks and self-promotes entirley too much. The other is Tingting ASMR because I love taking naps and she knocks me right out.
Nice thing about the YouTube content is that a lot of it is relatively short and sweet.

I watched, some Archelaus videos... which are just him doing a timelapse of building/terra forming locations in Minecraft set to music.

Surprisingly artistic and relaxing.

Just noticed there were new episodes of The Toys That Made Us on Netflix. Pretty interesting show. It's cool hearing the backstories on all these major toy lines. Even the ones I clearly wasn't interested in like Barbie are still pretty cool.

Not sure if a new thread would be worth it... yet. Anyone watch or subscribe to any YouTube shows or channels?

Entertainment or informative... there's good stuff.

My main ones, currently, are:

1 Neebs Gaming/Hank and Jed - entertainment

2 Red Letter Media, Chris Stuckman and Black Nerd - occasional movie review/entertainment

3 Tiger Tomato - pancake art, kids love this

4 Retroblasting and Toy Galaxy - informative stuff about nostalgic toys and show when "we were kids"

5 Screen Junkies - entertaining Honest Trailers!

6 How It Should Have Ended, hishe - love these cartoons

7 Cinemassacre - watched Angry Video Game Nerd all the time... now I like seeing what James Rolfe is up to these days

I subscribe to a lot of low and slow cooking ones.

Watched the first 3 episodes of the new season of Arrested Development last night. Seems a step above the previous season, so far at least. They're just never gonna be able to quite capture that magic of the original run though.

Speaking of series finales, Agents of SHIELD has only been approved for a half season next year. A couple of major bummers in the season finale need a resolution, and I think they may get rushed to wrap them up. That usually doesnt work out too good.....

Finished up the new Arrested Development episodes. Didn't realize it was only a half season. Kinda weird way to do things.

Anyway, it was alright. Definitely better than season 4 and there were some moments/storylines which were vintage AD. Still not even remotely in the same ballpark as the original run though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back