Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Saturday on Svengoolie
Get them rubber chickens ready!

TROF-1-1.jpg
:chick:

Good to hear. I haven't heard any buzz about it so feared it was gonna be terrible.

Well, because it's hard to top Killgrave as a quite terrifying villain, you're probably gonna hear that it isn't very good.
There's several character arcs happening at once in this season, not the least of which is the troublesome rise of Patricia/Trish/Patsy Walker, aka Hellcat. Jeri Hogarth gets her own subplot for the first time in the Netflix Marvel universe here as well. The tl;dr is that it's not coincidental that it was released on Women's Day. It still follows the slow burn format, and the name "Rand" has only been mentioned once, so that's positive ;)

Yup Jessica jones boring as ****

Like 5 minutes of fighting in the whole season

JJ has never been about fighting or action; it has always been about character studies. The comic is the same way. S1 had very little of it either; Kilgrave was enough of a terrifying psychopath that it didn't matter.

JJ has never been about fighting or action; it has always been about character studies. The comic is the same way. S1 had very little of it either; Kilgrave was enough of a terrifying psychopath that it didn't matter.
I enjoyed it because it didn't follow typical superhero format.

It's been a dramatic, character study show from inception... glad it maintains.

If she fought a lot... her character would completely change.

I enjoyed it because it didn't follow typical superhero format.

It's been a dramatic, character study show from inception... glad it maintains.

If she fought a lot... her character would completely change.
Yea but this season the character study sucked

just the whole dynamic between her and her mom was too campy for my tastes for the majority of the season. Like her mom had lines that were probably supposed
To be comedy relief that just fell super flat.
I... didn't see it that way at all. Dry humor, at most... but that made sense in their family.

I... didn't see it that way at all. Dry humor, at most... but that made sense in their family.
Maybe it was just he actress, I don’t know. Maybe it was because
maybe it was just that there wasn’t a big bad guy l, I don’t know. Why did the mom get all pissed at that fish tank when Jessica was there then after that she was all
Motherly? Didn’t make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back