Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the old cartoons like Bugs Bunny and Popeye. Now these days cartoons sadly are all about violence and lack of plot. Cartoons I grew up with as I am 44-years old now, had violence but in a good and funny kind of way without getting killed. Just my two cents worth.

isn't that netflix? don't have that

It is, I am sure you can DL it somewhere

It is not connected to Vikings however the events in it take place right after the events in Vikings, historically.

It focuses entirely on England and King Alfred, the first King of England, as he works towards that.

And Vikings in the last two seasons has gone way off the charts as far as accuracy goes. It is actually really aggravating me... Whereas The Last Kingdom is really close to the actual history...

Also to note: the Ragnar in The Last Kingdom is not Ragnar Lodbrok ( Vikings), but Ubba (Ivar is mentioned) is the son of Lodbrok.

It is, I am sure you can DL it somewhere

It is not connected to Vikings however the events in it take place right after the events in Vikings, historically.

It focuses entirely on England and King Alfred, the first King of England, as he works towards that.
This was good enough Im re-watching every season right now

I really like talking like Uthred, the wife cracks up every time I say one of his lines

Sunderland

on Netflix

WAY better than it should have been. I totally felt bad for those fans when their team was relegated ...

Enjoyed the behind the scenes front office focus of the drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back