Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narcos Mexico

best so far.... I lost sleep watching last 4 episodes... they did not shy away from the murder/torture of Camarena and I had to see how it ended even though I know the story.

the setup for season 2 with the DEA playing by Mexican rules and El Chapo... should be outstanding

Last edited by a moderator:
Narcos Mexico

best so far.... I lost sleep watching last 4 episodes... they did not shy away from the murder/torture of Camarena and had to see how it ended even though I know the story.

the setup for season 2 with the DEA playing by Mexican rules and El Chapo... should be outstanding
I didn't like the other Narcos at all. Couldn't get past an episode or 2. Saw that Micheal Pena and the guy who played Button in Open Range were in it and decided to give it a try. I am glad I did, it was a good show...

6 episodes into Punisher season 2 and it is pretty good so far.

Finished up The Haunting of Hill House. Really really solid. Actually had a pretty satisfying conclusion, which I find pretty rare with a lot of horror these days.

That's the only Marvel show I'll be legitimately upset about Netflix canceling. It's on another level than the other ones.
Yep I like it also. I think it might have a lot to do with how it isn't much like a comic book. I also liked Luke Cage, but oh well. I made it about 2 episodes into Daredevil and gave up.

True Detective season 3 has been awesome. Feels like everyone kind of forgot about it after the crappy second season and the long layoff.
I'm gonna get around to it eventually. Trying to catch up on some other stuff first. But yeah, this is what happens sometimes when you have a ridiculously long layoff.

I didn't hate season 2. Just nowhere near on the level of the first.

I watched season 1 of TD and thought it was OK. Season 2, I lost interest after about the 3rd episode. I hate the West Memphis 3 story so I won't even bother watching season 3.

Season Three of TRUE DETECTIVE is excellent thus far.
Stephen Dorff completely knocks it out of the park in that first scene where he and he and Purple first meet as old men. Had to pretend I wasn't welling up over that shit.
If that scene sets the stage for the rest of the season I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I'm gonna get around to it eventually. Trying to catch up on some other stuff first. But yeah, this is what happens sometimes when you have a ridiculously long layoff.

I didn't hate season 2. Just nowhere near on the level of the first.

Didn't you say you enjoyed this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back