Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a storm yesterday; the wife and I stayed in and binged Nexflix's "Russian Doll". It was a good choice.
A brash and abrasive NYC coder/party girl gets caught in a time loop a la Groundhog Day, dying repeatedly until she gets it right, and the problem is compounded when she discovers that she isn't the only one dealing with this.

Had a storm yesterday; the wife and I stayed in and binged Nexflix's "Russian Doll". It was a good choice.
A brash and abrasive NYC coder/party girl gets caught in a time loop a la Groundhog Day, dying repeatedly until she gets it right, and the problem is compounded when she discovers that she isn't the only one dealing with this.
Seems to be a popular theme. I have seen like 5 different movies similar to that recently and now they are advertising a "sequel" to one of them where the dead girl returns to start doing it all over again.

Seems to be a popular theme. I have seen like 5 different movies similar to that recently and now they are advertising a "sequel" to one of them where the dead girl returns to start doing it all over again.

It is. You can google lists of time loop movies. Is the one you referred to "Happy DeathDay"?

Still in it right now, and its good. .. but count me among those who is annoyed that Billy doesn't have anywhere near the scar tissue he should have.
Oh yeah. When he first took the mask off I was like "WTF.... that's it?" Like, either make him disfigured or don't. But oh well. Pretty minor gripe in the grand scheme of things.

I get frank castlensupposed to be a bad ass but I’d much rather them say he was injected with super soldier serum or something if the fool gonnansurvive getting beaten within an inch of death every other day lol

I figured it was coming. Pretty bummed about Punisher. Loved JJ season 1 but still haven't even got around to s2.

Season 2 was cut off by me after like two episodes. It's was ass.

Odds are reportedly that Hulu picks these shows up in a year or two. Disney owns a chunk of Hulu and won't be putting R Rated content on their streaming service so yo Hulu they go.

Disney better come up with some Disney+/Hulu combo deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back