Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching "Barry", season one, now and not sure what I think about it. I think I have a mental block still seeing Hader as Stefon. Big Stephen Root fan so going to stick with it a few episodes more.

A friend of ours is the detective consultant for that show, so now you have to watch it.

The Medici

way better than I thought it would be

season 1 has a big twist at the end and all the babes get like 3 seconds of full frontal!

season 2 starts with a big time jump... lots of flashbacks. last 2 episodes would make a decent movie IMO. Very GoT-like ... totally worth the time IMO

Damn... this is the last season of Into The Badlands.

The dumbest, most awesome show on TV!

Seriously... the storyline was weird and some of the action portions were weird, but... BEAUTIFUL looking show, great action other 90% of the time and just straight up cool as hell visually

Damn... this is the last season of Into The Badlands.

The dumbest, most awesome show on TV!

Seriously... the storyline was weird and some of the action portions were weird, but... BEAUTIFUL looking show, great action other 90% of the time and just straight up cool as hell visually
Yeah I tried to watch an episode or two and just couldn't do it. Then I gave it a shot on netflix where I didn't have to wait a week between episodes and quite enjoyed it.

Gotta admit... this has been a pretty good season of The Walking Dead.

Can't say Rick Grimes was the problem or in the way... but his character did force the show to be about him, more or less.

Now... more of an ensemble cast.

I've been hearing it's the best season in awhile, as far as story goes. I'm just not sure I'll ever care to get caught back up with all the great shows out there nowadays.

IMO another crap season, saved from complete dumpster fire by the most recent act by the Whisperers.
Michonne is leaving early next season so it becomes the Daryl and Carol show.
I pray they kill off Cousin Oliver aka Judith Grimes and do it soon. Too cutesy and absurd.

I've been hearing it's the best season in awhile, as far as story goes. I'm just not sure I'll ever care to get caught back up with all the great shows out there nowadays.
Again, helped a lot by not lingering on a main character anymore.

Even Maggie and her kid left - Glenn's wife/kid.

Michonne leaves soon... who knows how long Darryl will last, but I've always liked Carol. Love Ezekiel and Jerry from The Kingdom.

Interesting... the kid(s) that played Carol's adopted son Henry - 1 before the time jump and 1 after - are the real life brothers of the actress that played Carol's daughter.

Now Carol has lost both of her kids... true life siblings.

IMO another crap season, saved from complete dumpster fire by the most recent act by the Whisperers.
Michonne is leaving early next season so it becomes the Daryl and Carol show.
I pray they kill off Cousin Oliver aka Judith Grimes and do it soon. Too cutesy and absurd.
Bad thing is... the most recent act is not plausible at all. How did she manage that? What was even worse... when I saw the results, I didn't really care much. It wasn't an OMG moment, it was a well, ok then...

Bad thing is... the most recent act is not plausible at all. How did she manage that? What was even worse... when I saw the results, I didn't really care much. It wasn't an OMG moment, it was a well, ok then...
Not plausible at all... how so? Explain in spoiler please.

I quit watching The Walking Dead the season before Rick left I guess. It really just became a chore to watch it.

The show had so much promise with season 1 and then it never really lived up to that first season again.

I quit watching The Walking Dead the season before Rick left I guess. It really just became a chore to watch it.

The show had so much promise with season 1 and then it never really lived up to that first season again.
Yeah, show has been pretty bad for the bulk of its run tbh. Definitely felt like a chore to watch. I kept watching for a while longer than I wanted to because my wife still liked it. But she eventually realized how stupid it was too. Thankfully.

It's funny how everyone complained season 2 was so slow and boring. But in retrospect its one of the best seasons imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back