Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ]

Minus the spaces
How she was able to kill all those people including some we know who are fighters without raising any kind of alarm. We were already told Beta was the best of them and Darryl gave him all he could handle.

How she was able to kill all those people including some we know who are fighters without raising any kind of alarm. We were already told Beta was the best of them and Darryl gave him all he could handle.
yeah, at first that bothered me... I chalked it up to confusing time frame. Aside from a few, the ones killed set out from the Kingdom.after Daryl's group - and we don't know how much time passes when they are knocked out. As for the young ones like Henry and such... Alpha infiltrated fairly easy and it's not crazy to think the security is relatively lax.

Frankly, the only one I'm trying to figure out how they got was Brett Butler's character, Rose.

Pacing threw me off on that one.

So how about that Game of Thrones?

That was probably the most intense thing I have ever watched. I don't know if my heart can handle this season.

I honestly found it underwhelming. We’ve been building this up for 7 seasons.

the big bad gets ninja’d? That’s it? Arya just flew in and hit him with a Rey dagger drop?

the big bad gets ninja’d? That’s it? Arya just flew in and hit him with a Rey dagger drop?

well they have been building Arya’s importance since season one.

I actually believe Bran is the Lord of Light, and he guided her throughout her life by going into the past and future and setting the pieces for that moment.

If he isn’t, Bran is the most useless character haha he gotta redeem himself within these next couple episodes lol

well they have been building Arya’s importance since season one.

I actually believe Bran is the Lord of Light, and he guided her throughout her life by going into the past and future and setting the pieces for that moment.

If he isn’t, Bran is the most useless character haha he gotta redeem himself within these next couple episodes lol

Bran is totally the Dr. Strange of GoT. Arya is Iron Man and Snow is Captain America.

Kinda of lame they killed off the Night King. I was hoping to see them march on Cersi

Bran is totally the Dr. Strange of GoT. Arya is Iron Man and Snow is Captain America.

Kinda of lame they killed off the Night King. I was hoping to see them march on Cersi

yea I thought the Night King was going to go to Kings Landing and let his army fuck up winterfell, was kind of surprised they killed him off.. but at the end of the day, it’s all about the Iron Throne. Still hyped to see where it goes from here tho

Underwhelming lol, probably the biggest and most effective battle scene ever committed to television. Possibly film in general. They paced it fantastically between high action and slow dread and divvied up the sequences between around a dozen high stakes characters pretty nicely. What else could they have done to please your majesty?

yea I thought the Night King was going to go to Kings Landing and let his army **** up winterfell, was kind of surprised they killed him off.. but at the end of the day, it’s all about the Iron Throne. Still hyped to see where it goes from here tho

I thought they'd have the Night King destroy Winterfell and march on Kings Landing and the Starks and dragons would have to team up with Cersi to defeat them. Then they'd all turn on each other for the throne.

Underwhelming lol, probably the biggest and most effective battle scene ever committed to television. Possibly film in general. They paced it fantastically between high action and slow dread and divvied up the sequences between around a dozen high stakes characters pretty nicely. What else could they have done to please your majesty?

Well for starters you can bend the knee if I’m your majesty but if you must know...

Underwhelming from the overall story standpoint. The battle was ok but the end was terrible. The battle had plenty of issues of its own, “oh Brienne is swarmed by wights” cut to The Hound cut back to Brienne who miraculously overcame offscreen the swarm of wights. Illogical choices by people who are supposed to be battle tested. Let’s send in our Calvary first! Let’s have our formation in front of our trenches.

My main issue and point is that GoT used to feel like everything was earned, now we get fan service and multiple deus ex machina moments. It’s been fairly obvious that things have dipped once they ran past the book material.

Well for starters you can bend the knee if I’m your majesty but if you must know...

Underwhelming from the overall story standpoint. The battle was ok but the end was terrible. The battle had plenty of issues of its own, “oh Brienne is swarmed by wights” cut to The Hound cut back to Brienne who miraculously overcame offscreen the swarm of wights. Illogical choices by people who are supposed to be battle tested. Let’s send in our Calvary first! Let’s have our formation in front of our trenches.

My main issue and point is that GoT used to feel like everything was earned, now we get fan service and multiple deus ex machina moments. It’s been fairly obvious that things have dipped once they ran past the book material.
THIS.

I'm willing to let the final three episodes play out before I give my final opinion, because I feel like there is still the opportunity for another shoe to drop, but yeah as this episode applies to the overall story it's really disappointing. As a standalone episode of television it was pretty amazing.

I got so excited when the battle started because for a moment I thought it was going to be a mass slaughter and turn the show on its head going into the final stretch.

The military aspect of it was freaking ridiculous and ruined the entire episode for me... I just don't understand half assing something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back