Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cage wasn't crappy and the 2nd season of Iron Fist was good.

However the cancellation was determined BEFORE it aired.

Something's going on.

I beleive what's happening is that the streaming content competition got ramped up and Netflix suddenly noticed that they were spending a bunch of money on niche content, some of which is going to be challenged by the Mouse Of Considerable Difficulty.
Iron Fist's cancellation was announced first. I was disappointed because it showed improvement and was finally leading somewhere. Cage's cancellation was announced a few days later, and I'm straight up POd about that. At this rate it wont surprise me if JJones goes next, though Disney couldn't do anything with that property.

Making a murder season 2

This lawyer look looks like a skeleton
Also this Avery family straight trash
pathetic...

just keep watching... your opinion of the Avery family is just bigotry

they are not Mensa members. They run a car yard. They look and act like people who run car yards.

with the possibly exception of being more murdery than most car yard operators... possibly

pathetic...

just keep watching... your opinion of the Avery family is just bigotry

they are not Mensa members. They run a car yard. They look and act like people who run car yards.

with the possibly exception of being more murdery than most car yard operators... possibly
Course you defend them lolz

... their profession is car parts if I understood it correctly... they are exactly like the people I have dealt with at car yards... exactly

... their profession is car parts if I understood it correctly... they are exactly like the people I have dealt with at car yards... exactly
Exactly huh lol

I’ve dealt with many car yard people too, not one been lying murderous losers like Avery

LOL

Ok Eston... Arizona, for some strange reason, has Mensa members running car yards that are all immaculately groomed with amazing dental plans

@SawdustMan

Nostalgia for you

Watching the new Duck Tales with my kids and this pops up at the beginning of the episode.

Neighbors might have heard me cheering.

Annnnddd this is going on my desk

71kcRlenbgL._SL1311_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back