Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought ozark was kinda crap. just a mish mash of every anti-hero show on tv since the sopranos.

anyway, finished sharp objects last night and that was quite a ride. crazy ending. really moody and great performances across the board. highly recommend

Always sunny anyone?

Like the whole swerve with making it seem like Dennis wasn’t gonna be in this season

So far seems better than last season but not the best

Sneaky Pete Season One

recommended

it was a slow build and I normally dont mind that but for some reason this was a slooooooooooooowwwwwww build.

but last 3 episodes were essentially an excellent movie. Worth the 7ish episode buildup for that finale.

Cranston crushed it as the Xcop gangster BTW

Netflix...

3rd season of Daredevil just dropped!

Read there will be no 3rd season of Luke Cage.

Hoping there will be a 3rd season of Iron Fist. Season 2 was much better and the ending was badass.

Netflix's "Haunted", Episode 2 "True Story" ??? : horror

Haunted on Netflix

Supposedly truenstories but episode two makes me think the whole things a lie.

Also my fav part of this show is the close ups of the family members whonalways look like they just smelled a bad fart anytime the storyteller talks

Anyways episode 2 about this girl who lived with a serial killer abusive dad...eventually she escapes but somehow the nephew ended up living with crazy grandpa, and he “grooms him” to kill the random strangers like he’s been serial killing for years

Eventually the grandma kills grandpa and ends up going to love with the daughter who escaped

Nephew takes over the house and throws away the “hundreds of trophies” from his victims

This story seems like people admitting to hiding dead bodies as the nephew says he knows where the bodies are but won’t go out there

Plus he threw away all the evidence admittedly

Pretty cool show but this episode really pissed me off like cmon man

Last edited by a moderator:
Netflix...

3rd season of Daredevil just dropped!

Read there will be no 3rd season of Luke Cage.

Hoping there will be a 3rd season of Iron Fist. Season 2 was much better and the ending was badass.
I recently read Iron Fist is cancelled. That is too bad because I thought they were heading in a very interesting direction.

I recently read Iron Fist is cancelled. That is too bad because I thought they were heading in a very interesting direction.
Might still be... Heroes for Hire.

My other quandary is... Disney is starting up their streaming service soon. Are they re-aquiring their stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back