Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Netflix Marvelverse has an arc that pulls from all the shows; the stories are standalone but some of the characters have an arc that spreads through all the shows, such as Misty Knight and Connie Wing. Defenders was basically the actual S2 of Iron Fist, but Danny was still the worst character in it. If you skipped IF s1 and Defenders, you wont know who any of these people are.
I watched Defenders and liked. I'm a DD fan from ages ago.

Feel like Sundance channel just screwed up...

Running a sort of marathon... Mad Max, Road Warriors and then Beyond Thunderdome.

However, if you didn't notice, I said "Road Warriors" not "THE Road Warrior".

The second movie is actually a Hong Kong movie.

Either Sundance is trolling OR they got trolled.

The TV Marvel Universe has diverged from the MCU, rightfully so.

DD, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage... and now Cloak and Dagger.

Not sure where Agents of Shield lies.

AoS is an extension of-and related to- the MCU.
The Netflix NYC Marvelverse exists in the same universe but is unrelated.

I literally read they are, more or less, separating and plotting their own course. Which is good, in my opinion.

Yeah, for sure AoS storylines are seperate and in their own course, but they are affected by things like CA2's Hydra coup, the Sekovia Accords and -to a very minor extent- Infinity War. S5 took place in space in the future, so that was definitely unrelated.

You mentioned Cloak And Dagger; are they part of broadcast tv Marvelverse or something? Aside from AoS I don't follow any of those.

So I watch river dale every once in a while. This newest season is on Netflix is so bad tho lol. Luckily the chics are hot enough to keep my interest

Saw a episode about wrestling. Seemed cool. Practice had some nice moves

Then they get to wrestle offs

Set Archie up against a higher weight class guy, and Archie throws him into a headlock

The other guys shoulder is clearly off the mat

The ref counts “1-2-“

I’m thinking okay he’s just counting off for points

“-3”

And Archie wins and gets up

They really gave a high school wrestling match a 1-2-3 count when the guys shoulders weren’t even on the mat

Yea never watching this again

Yeah, for sure AoS storylines are seperate and in their own course, but they are affected by things like CA2's Hydra coup, the Sekovia Accords and -to a very minor extent- Infinity War. S5 took place in space in the future, so that was definitely unrelated.

You mentioned Cloak And Dagger; are they part of broadcast tv Marvelverse or something? Aside from AoS I don't follow any of those.
A character referenced working with Misty Knight, gotta assume.

I'm a little late on Ozark, but I've enjoyed it so far. Only 4 episodes in.

Wendy is pretty much the most hated character since Skyler White, right?

Yeah.

I'm not binging anymore. 2 episodes per night, maximum. It gives me more time to digest what I've watched.
Season 1 was absolutely fantastic. Some of the best stuff Netflix has ever done. I'm about halfway through season 2 right now. I'm digging it but it hasn't hooked me quite like season 1 did.

Season 1 was absolutely fantastic. Some of the best stuff Netflix has ever done. I'm about halfway through season 2 right now. I'm digging it but it hasn't hooked me quite like season 1 did.
Yea. Season 2 was aite

seems they tried to hard tho. Everything with that old dying dude suddenly becoming a bad ass ex mobster seemed weird and extremely forced

Got the last 2 seasons of Community on DVD from the library. The 5th was the final on NBC... the 6th was on Yahoo's streaming service. Missed the 5th due to channel lineup screw up by Time Warner Cable and I'm not streaming you yahoo, sorry.

What a clever show this was! Damn I miss it!

Finally finished up Ozark. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it just wasn't nearly at the level of season 1 for me. I kept waiting for it to really blow me away like last season but it never happened. The finale wasn't nearly as explosive as I had hoped either. Maybe my expectations were just too high. Not meaning to shit on it by any means. It's still better than 99% of what's on TV. I just really, really, really loved season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back