Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALF is being rebooted

Hollywood has officially reached the bottom of the barrel. They have now kicked that barrel over and are scraping up what was underneath.
One of the worst show endings ever for a show running that long. Although my understanding was they were planning on another season, instead it just ended leaving "fans" (not sure how many there really were) are just left to try figuring it out on their own.

One of the worst show endings ever for a show running that long. Although my understanding was they were planning on another season, instead it just ended leaving "fans" (not sure how many there really were) are just left to try figuring it out on their own.

it was bad, I was sitting there thinking "Um, is that it?"

which is sad because the rest was actually really good

@The Hammer

I started F is for Family this week. Awesome show.

"There will be girl astronauts in the future, sweetie."

"Why do you have to lie to her like that, Sue?"

throw you thru a wall

My kids laugh when I say it, they think its hilarious

They have no idea what it was like for kids back in the day to get physically abused, I dont think they even believe it was common practice for parents to whack their kids when they got frustrated with life
Relax Coaty, Frank does not beat his kids, he just hollers a lot.

Frank and Sue start kissing.

Kevin: Get a room!

Frank: Fuck you, get an apartment.

"If i started building walls today and didnt stop for the next 10 years, There still wouldnt be enough of them to fuckin put you through!"

"Mom's home from work, supper time!"
"What are we having?"
"More free food, what are you bitching about?"
"Such a dick!"

@GoT I think you would like it

Huge cliffhanger, for what it was.

Coaty they have re-cast Mandy for Last Man Standing. Major letdown, that character is the best one on the show. I hope the new actress can live up to the standard.

'Last Man Standing' Recasts Mandy Baxter for Series Revival

molly_ephraim_molly_mccook.jpg

Apparently the original actress was asked back but has other stuff going on.

“When the show was canceled, [Molly] got involved in some different things, so when [Last Man Standing] came back, she was not able to do it,”

Hate, HATE, the portrayal of Les Infants du Sang in Preacher. Mostly Eccarius.

That was one of my favorite storylines, so much fun.

Too bad.

Back in the wonderful world of CW shows, I recently decided to give Arrow S5 a chance based on Gunny's past comments. So far it has been much better than S3 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back