Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a review that said he is basically a caricature of himself this season.

Finished season last night

To be fair, it's a comic thing so everybody is a caricature...
Especially Mariah Stokes Dilliard. After seeing the rest, I think he was playing the long game of wooing Mariah until he could position himself to take over her empire, but realised it was a bad plan when she started negotiating her holdings away. When she went too far, he said "if you can't join em, then beat 'em..." Then the real Shades re-emerges during the witness interview.
I'm confused about the end, though. The best I can figure is that Mariah thinks she got into Luke's head and that he will become what he hated after getting a taste of power. Seems like a setup for a Defenders civil war.

Preacher, season 3

Going about as I figured - convoluted. No idea what's going on and the new cadting is kind of... meh.

Unless they change things fast, this show is on track to low ratings and cancellation.

They changed TOO much from the source material, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preacher, season 2

Going about as I figured - convoluted. No idea what's going on and the new cadting is kind of... meh.

Unless they change things fast, this show is on track to low ratings and cancellation.

They changed TOO much from the source material, in my opinion.
Only watched the premiere so far. I really like the show. I do agree they've strayed a bit too far from the source material though. But like I said I'm still enjoying it.

Only watched the premiere so far. I really like the show. I do agree they've strayed a bit too far from the source material though. But like I said I'm still enjoying it.
Watched episode 2 last night... digging a deeper convoluted hole. Starting to become a mess.

Characters doing stupid stuff... did Jesse really think his plan would work? ... sigh.

Watched episode 2 last night... digging a deeper convoluted hole. Starting to become a mess.

Characters doing stupid stuff... did Jesse really think his plan would work? ... sigh.
I'm really disappointed with the way they handled Tulip's "death". The death and resurrection was such an awesome and memorable moment in the comics and they chose to go down a completely different path.

Finished up Glow season 2. Burned through it in two days. Show is fantastic. Now back to waiting.
I started the series last weekend and we’re already midway through Season 2. Pretty good show. Sam is hilarious.

That Back to the Future bit with Sam and the serving staff at the fundraiser was great.

Started watching the show Cheers.

They nail the nostalgic aspect. Makes you feel like you're really watching something from the early 90s.

Enjoying it.

Kind of surprising how keen they were on social issues. 1982 and one of the first episodes knocks out a same sex/interracial couple issue all in one.

Just watched episode 2 last night. I didn't think it was that bad but I see what you're saying.

Watched season 2 of westworld this weekend... kind of the exact opposite of season 1. To me, season 1 took about 5 episodes to get good, last 5 episodes were really good. Season 2 started off strong but around the 6th episode starting dropping off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back