Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Lively? Pssshhh. C'mon man... Average girl at a party.

She seems like she could be a cool girl though... which is always a plus because most girls make me lose IQ points from constantly whining and making a big deal out of nothing, crying over getting an 85 on a test, etc.

Isn't she dating Leo? That actually makes her pretty cool because Leo is the man. I remember hating him when I was young and saw Titanic, but he's one of my favorite actors now.

Pretty sure she married Ryan Reynolds.

I agree man, she's not even that hot.. but there's just something about her. We're meant to be.

I think that's the show with Django's girl in it...

Q: Can we all stop talking Django now?
A: No

Yeah, Bromhilda (sp?) is the main character in SCANDAL. New episode is on tonight. If you watch tonights episode it will likely ruin everything for you, so I wouldn't do that.

I like it. Basically the main characters job is to protect the image of the president and not let his secrets get to the media. She has her own "crisis management firm" and they basically protect the president from crisis. I actually didn't even watch Season 1, and started with Season 2 and I like it.

So if you are a fan of reality trash, and who isnt, then check out King of the Nerds on TBS.

You have to be pretty nerdy to appreciate it. I recommend this as a "i'm bored whats new to watch" show. It has Booger and Lewis from the Revenge of the Nerds movie as co-hosts. Cast members compete in challenges (like survivor or big brother!) where one team wins. The losing team sends two people to the NERD-OFF where one is banished from Nerdvana (goes home).

There was a cool team challenge where they were flying remote control copters through an arena while the other team had nerf guns to shoot down the copters.

The nerd-off was driving remote control golf carts (real life sized golf carts) and knocking a huge inflatable ball into a soccer goal.

There was also a superhero debate and rolling a giant 20 sided dice down a hill into random cut out characters that were worth points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back