Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you are a fan of reality trash, and who isnt, then check out King of the Nerds on TBS.

You have to be pretty nerdy to appreciate it. I recommend this as a "i'm bored whats new to watch" show. It has Booger and Lewis from the Revenge of the Nerds movie as co-hosts. Cast members compete in challenges (like survivor or big brother!) where one team wins. The losing team sends two people to the NERD-OFF where one is banished from Nerdvana (goes home).

There was a cool team challenge where they were flying remote control copters through an arena while the other team had nerf guns to shoot down the copters.

The nerd-off was driving remote control golf carts (real life sized golf carts) and knocking a huge inflatable ball into a soccer goal.

There was also a superhero debate and rolling a giant 20 sided dice down a hill into random cut out characters that were worth points.
seriously how hot is danielle

Danielle is kinda cute, but she came off as a huge whiny baby in these past couple episodes. I wanted someone to slap her in the face and tell her to quit crying already.

I actually hated to see Alana go. She brought the most comedy to the show. But she did suck.

Danielle is kinda cute, but she came off as a huge whiny baby in these past couple episodes. I wanted someone to slap her in the face and tell her to quit crying already.

I actually hated to see Alana go. She brought the most comedy to the show. But she did suck.
kinda cute! she super hot

The Wire season 1
when Orlando got busted by state police and was booked I told my wife. Orlando aint walking out of jail. Avons people will make sure he gets got. When the cops on the wire set up Orlando and Greggs doing the big buy from Avons guys I told my wife. Im the least street smart person on the planet and even I know there is zero chance Avon trusts Orlando for anything expect being a bullett catcher. Sure enough they shot up the car and were yelling snitch the whole time.

Greggs cleaned up nice too

They're apparently going to do an Arrested Development movie and another season for Netflix only... Might end up ruining it, but I'd still watch.

Not sure if that's still the case.

I watched all three seasons about this time last year. Out of nowhere one of my friend's brothers appeared in an episode, and it blew my mind. He has an IMDB page and everything.

I used to dominate him in Halo 2.

agreed.

never jumped the shark, but came close IMO.
When the brother/sister went at it thinking one of them was adopted - lol

I was right. Arrow is solid (awesome)
Probably. Told my friends it's probably well done.

Unfortunately, I watch too much other stuff to devote anymore time to another show. And, after the debacle of Smallville, I refuse to watch anything new on that network.

Smallville was just so poorly done, it killed me... and the utter potential of that show should have been enough to make a killer series, but it was just awful. Pisses me off. Only thing I watch on there is Supernatural and I've been watching that from day one. Still a decent show after all this time.

That said, I'm sure Arrow is good... just not giving them anymore of my time.

tsk, you're missing out.

Season 1 was decent, took awhile for it to get going but season 2 has been a killer. They're doing the Flash next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back