Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I need HBO again.

I don't feel like watching this season's GoT online.

Agents of Shield has gotten so much better.

Marvel is realizing actual characters fans care about need to show up.

Incoming on Sif, Deathlok and Bill Paxton.

I pretty much watch How I Met Your Mother to see it to the end, but damn last weeks episode was terrific (considering the one the week before was horrendous)

Did "Back in the Game" get cancelled. I loved that show. It was on in the Fall, but I haven't seen it come back on yet. James Caan was HIlarious in it.
Same thing happened with "Animal Practice". I thougt it was hilarious, but it was nixxed after half a season.

Did "Back in the Game" get cancelled. I loved that show. It was on in the Fall, but I haven't seen it come back on yet. James Caan was HIlarious in it.
Same thing happened with "Animal Practice". I thougt it was hilarious, but it was nixxed after half a season.

yeah I hate when that happens

I still get PO'd about Quark being cancelled

True Detective is gonna be a one and done. More of a long movie than a series..

Some very good short series that I've watched recently:

Sochi can kiss my white arse, New episode of Agents of SHIELD tonight, but have to wait another damn month for the next episode? The winter Olympics are like a month long state of the union address, nobody really gives a crap, and it interferes with TV we actually wanna watch.

Sure, give the big Deathlok reveal, then say "New Episode March 4th..." After waiting three weeks for THIS episode.... I should just go back to waiting for the DVD sets.

Two of my current favorites are The Following and Justified
I'd watch the following is Kevin Bacon's face didn't some how bring me back to that episode of american dad.... "I'M KEVIN BACON!!!!"

Justified though, I like. Is it just me, or is Timothy Olyphant the perfect person for Bill Paxton to pass the torch to? I swear he's a clone.

I'd watch the following is Kevin Bacon's face didn't some how bring me back to that episode of american dad.... "I'M KEVIN BACON!!!!"

Justified though, I like. Is it just me, or is Timothy Olyphant the perfect person for Bill Paxton to pass the torch to? I swear he's a clone.

Pass what torch on? Olyphant has been a popular face in TV and Movies for going on 20 years.. Probably as busy as Bill..

Can we talk about how freaking amazing Arrow is?

I'm catching up with season two and it just rocks.

Looking forward to season 3 and The Flash.

We get Gotham Central (Law and Order Batman), Arrow, Flash and Constantine from WB this year.

Bravo guys. Killing Marvel on the television side.

Agents of Shield has gotten much better but it is Zzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back