Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too but signs point to no.

But it would be so easy.

Have Season 3 of Arrow and Season 1 of Flash conclude with the city going black and every screen flashing to this.

Links the universe without much effort.

Nerds explode in unison across the globe.

I know, I know.

And to see part of a season dedicated to the aftermath of the movie for Arrow/Flash would be mega cool as well. But what would we know.

I'm not sure if you. Guys. Have. Already talked. About. It but TRUE. DETECTIVES, HOLY S&$@ that show is on another level. I just started. Watching. It on. My DVr and blew through t episodes tonight, all great. ( disclaimer: I have no stake in this show nor receive compensation for this glowing. Review)

Sorry about. The periods, damn iPad.

I will say that season 2 has more costumes joining the show than necessary.

Especially one that you know was eventually going to happen since season one if you are familiar with the comics.

I really don't like the character. It is unnecessary.

black canary

Also,

Goyer's Constantine has been cast.

Matt Ryan not of the Falcons

NEEKsW3fTkA8HN_1_b.jpg

Neil Marshall from The Decent, Game of Thrones, Dog Soldiers is directing.

Hyped

I know I am really late to this party, but I am almost through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Such an incredible show. Wish I would have watched it when it was on tv

It's in my Netflix queue, but I have many other shows I'm prioritizing.
Yea I watched the first two episodes. Not sure if I am going to jump back to AHS or stick with BH.

I know I am really late to this party, but I am almost through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Such an incredible show. Wish I would have watched it when it was on tv
You picked a good time to start, they just added the final season.

Yea I watched the first two episodes. Not sure if I am going to jump back to AHS or stick with BH.

You picked a good time to start, they just added the final season.

I've always seen it on Netflix but never really wanted to watch it. I feel like an idiot now. And never understood the Heisenberg name for the money league last year and didnt want to look like a fool so I never asked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back