Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, who in their right mind would think those two shows are better than BB? Criminal minds is the typical same old crap as any other "cop" show, (I'm looking at you Law and Order...) and heroes turned into garbage after the first season because of the writers strike. Your room mate needs their head examined. lol

Exactly. But America eats up the same old sh*t over and over again. They don't like originality.

If you don't like Breaking Bad there's a pretty solid chance you lack the brain capacity to admire greatness. In fact, every individual I've known to hate Breaking Bad is pretty stupid.

There's also a guy in my class who made it through the first 54 episodes (only 8 left)... They added the final 8 on Netflix and I let him know. He said "I'm never going to watch it again... just tell me how it ends." I wouldn't tell him how it ended, and it pissed him off. Lol watch the damn show if you want to know what happened.

There was also a girl who begged me to spoil it for here over and over. So I finally told her everything and she got mad at me. Idiots.

People who say they don't have time for something so minuscule are the lamest people on the planet.

I really get tired of hearing some casual Titans fans say they don't watch the games because they don't have time. Kill yourself if you don't have time for anything enjoyable.

You know what show I have always hated and people look at me like I am the anti christ?

Seinfeld

what a complete load of, unoriginal, canned laughter, and unfunny schmucks.

well **** it

how about Hulu?

Nope. I don't think there are any premium channels on Hulu.

You know what show I have always hated and people look at me like I am the anti christ?

Seinfeld

what a complete load of, unoriginal, canned laughter, and unfunny schmucks.

That's life with friends though... Doing relatively nothing and b*tching about stupid sh*t.

You're the antichrist. Larry David is the man.

Exactly. But America eats up the same old sh*t over and over again. They don't like originality.

If you don't like Breaking Bad there's a pretty solid chance you lack the brain capacity to admire greatness. In fact, every individual I've known to hate Breaking Bad is pretty stupid.

There's also a guy in my class who made it through the first 54 episodes (only 8 left)... They added the final 8 on Netflix and I let him know. He said "I'm never going to watch it again... just tell me how it ends." I wouldn't tell him how it ended, and it pissed him off. Lol watch the damn show if you want to know what happened.

There was also a girl who begged me to spoil it for here over and over. So I finally told her everything and she got mad at me. Idiots.

People who say they don't have time for something so minuscule are the lamest people on the planet.

I really get tired of hearing some casual Titans fans say they don't watch the games because they don't have time. Kill yourself if you don't have time for anything enjoyable.
Like recommending the novel version of any film, and they act like they can't read.

As for unoriginal shit, I could go without watching another Law and Order SVU episode for the rest of my life, because 90% of the time, it's just another rape case. Nobody appreciates worthwhile things anymore, they all want stuff that's just not worth watching, not funny, not intelligent, not clever, I wanna watch bob's burgers, and they wanna watch survivor.

My wife and I took up BB a couple of months ago...still in first season. It really is an excellent show in the same way that The Sopranos was- serious dark comedy. Trouble is that I find it stressful...I'm starting to have to walk around and do other tasks while it's on rather than sitting and watching. Plot twists are awesome.

My wife and I took up BB a couple of months ago...still in first season. It really is an excellent show in the same way that The Sopranos was- serious dark comedy. Trouble is that I find it stressful...I'm starting to have to walk around and do other tasks while it's on rather than sitting and watching. Plot twists are awesome.

Many of my friends aren't as into as me because they have issues with their phones. They're addicted to them and can't put them down, so they watch episodes while texting the whole time and miss important stuff.

Don't watch if you have other stuff going on. It will get better each season.

Oh, I'm not implying that anything is wrong woth the show; only that I get too involved in it. I'm really concerned with the next pile of dog squeeze that Walter and Jessie step in...

And XO thinks BB is just alright and that Arrow is better. ABSURD.
I have 2 more episodes to go in season 2 of Arrow and there is no way in hell its even close to being better than BB.

It is a good show, if you can ignore how totally fake it is, but BB's storyline were incredible and BELIEVABLE!

I've never watched a single episode of BB. I fully expect to be disappointed since Gunny has high expectations.

Also, Slade is awesome because he's an aussie.

Have as high of expectations as you like- BB will meet them.

I had extremely high expectations and I'm usually disappointed by them.

For instance:
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Walking Dead
True Detective

boring, boring, boring, boring.

Have as high of expectations as you like- BB will meet them.

I had extremely high expectations and I'm usually disappointed by them.

For instance:
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Walking Dead
True Detective

boring, boring, boring, boring.

Thank you for saying Game of Thrones and Mad Men are boring and overrated. I really tried to like them. I just couldn't.

The Walking Dead I have been back and forth with. Loved the first season, hated the second and third, and I have enjoyed this season except for the most recent episode, which was an absolute waste of my time. I'm just curious to see how it ends (hopefully they only do one more season).

I hope you are wrong about True Detective because I have high hopes for it.

Been watching a new show on SciFI channel HELIX, good if you like scifi, also Hannibal is back on NBC, pretty good show. Of course WALKING DEAD, BREAKING BAD before it went off the air.

Thank you for saying Game of Thrones and Mad Men are boring and overrated. I really tried to like them. I just couldn't.

The Walking Dead I have been back and forth with. Loved the first season, hated the second and third, and I have enjoyed this season except for the most recent episode, which was an absolute waste of my time. I'm just curious to see how it ends (hopefully they only do one more season).

I hope you are wrong about True Detective because I have high hopes for it.

The one thing I noticed about dunces list is if are add you probably wont like it. If you need splosions all the time definitely stay away. Bb definitely moved at a faster pace with things changing rapidly.

Based on movie thread I consider myself to have stricter standards than a lot of posters. True detective, like game of thrones, deserves it's praise.

The one thing I noticed about dunces list is if are add you probably wont like it. If you need splosions all the time definitely stay away. Bb definitely moved at a faster pace with things changing rapidly.

Based on movie thread I consider myself to have stricter standards than a lot of posters. True detective, like game of thrones, deserves it's praise.

I have pretty strict standards... and I don't require explosions all the time.

Breaking Bad is not like that at all. In fact, the losers who hate it say it moves too slow... because they enjoy terrible movies like the The Expendables and TV shows like Criminal Minds.

Uh, what?

Opinion officially invalid.

I'm only one episode in- but if you think there was ANYTHING in that one to make you watch episode 2, you'd probably enjoy spectating paint drying.

I'm still open to change my mind, but the next episode or 2 better have SOMETHING happen. Not just Matthew Mchaugnahey sleep-walking through dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back