Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally started True Detective... Watched the first two episodes and loved it. And I like that girl that went full nude in the second episode... reminds me of this Australian girl I once boned. That was just a bonus.

Can't wait to get home and watch more later tonight.

Started watching "Arrested Development". Pretty funny, not bad. Some characters way funnier than others. Other than that it's nothing special. Some plots are weird.
Watch it ALL. the newest season on netfllix wasn't spectacular, but it was good, but everything ties in some how.

Watched the enwest Agents of Shield episode tuesday, frickin' great, so good to see they're finally expanding into the MCU more, they even mentioned Doctor Strange! Plus, next week, Sif is gonna guest-star, while hunting down Lorelei. gonna be suh-weeeeeeet!

Oh and that Arrow show, totally off that crap. Season 1 was cool, season 2 so far is just too farfetched I cant.

Come back man.

It is a super hero show.

As long as it doesn't completely go crap like Smallville. That was on of the worst shows in history.

I'd like it to go back to Ollie hunting people and murdering them.

Arrow is best when he does that.

Oh and that Arrow show, totally off that crap. Season 1 was cool, season 2 so far is just too farfetched I cant.

Come back man.

It is a super hero show.

As long as it doesn't completely go crap like Smallville. That was on of the worst shows in history.

Come back man.

It is a super hero show.

Smallville was a joke teen drama, my ex wife was into that show, then got mad when I beat her using Lex Luthor on MK VS DC Universe while she was using Supes. :p Also whooped up on her with Captain Marvel, she never saw that coming.

It'd be cool to see them delve into the alternate timeline where Superheroes get banned from their vigilante activities like in The Dark Knight Returns, and Superman rips Ollie's arm off, then he gets bald, bearded, and bitter. :p

I had given "The Following" a shot after enjoying season one and it's let me down. "The Blacklist" is losing me now.

If it weren't for the sports, I'd bail on cable entirely.

Right now TV is bubbling over with good stuff..
Stuff currently airing that I'm watching and recommend..
True Detective (HBO)
Walking Dead (AMC)
The Americans (FX)
Black Sails (Starz)
Hannibal (NBC)
Ripper Street (BBC America)
Vikings (History)
Downton Abbey (BBC America)
Bates Motel (A&E) yeah, its kinda dumb

There's a few cool things upcoming season premiers of stuff as well
Game of Thrones
Fargo
Rectify
Turn
and few more I can't remember...

I've seen all the current episodes of The Following and I agree it's pretty stupid at this point..

I wish I had the option of just selecting which channels I got and then paying for them. I would get ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, HBO, Starz, Showtime, FX(maybe) and Sunday Ticket. That's it. That's the list. The rest can piss off.

I wish I had the option of just selecting which channels I got and then paying for them. I would get ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, HBO, Starz, FX(maybe) and Sunday Ticket. That's it. That's the list. The rest can piss off.
Yea I watch mostly just 5-6 networks too, maybe more but really if I could pay per channel Id love it.

So apparently Harley Quinn is going to be in Arrow, just speculation but there's a little easter egg in their latest trailer.

Seems like stretch but I don't understand the hate.

Season 2 started slow in my opinion but good Lord it is epic now.

Deathstroke gonna own everyone.

Arrow

a795cf6c257561e31273381ae7aa9080_1000.jpg

Right now TV is bubbling over with good stuff..
Stuff currently airing that I'm watching and recommend..
True Detective (HBO)
Walking Dead (AMC)
The Americans (FX)
Black Sails (Starz)
Hannibal (NBC)
Ripper Street (BBC America)
Vikings (History)
Downton Abbey (BBC America)
Bates Motel (A&E) yeah, its kinda dumb

There's a few cool things upcoming season premiers of stuff as well
Game of Thrones
Fargo
Rectify
Turn
and few more I can't remember...

I've seen all the current episodes of The Following and I agree it's pretty stupid at this point..

Problem is, I don't do HBO or Showtime. I have "Ripper Street" in the Netflix cue now. I do watch "Walking Dead". I'll give some of the others a try.

Vikings is really good.

My current queue is True Detective, Vikings, Black Sails, The Walking Dead, Survivor, King of the Nerds, Face Off, Helix (about to be dumped).

Sad that True Detective is ending Sunday. Cruds, surprised you don't watch Face Off for the monster makeup, although this season has kind of sucked.

Vikings is really good.

My current queue is True Detective, Vikings, Black Sails, The Walking Dead, Survivor, King of the Nerds, Face Off, Helix (about to be dumped).

Sad that True Detective is ending Sunday. Cruds, surprised you don't watch Face Off for the monster makeup, although this season has kind of sucked.

I am only two episodes behind on True Detective now... I will catch up for Sunday's finale.

Best premier season of any show I've ever seen.

I've seen the first five episodes. I think my initial prediction when the show started will be correct. We shall see...

Now the question is how can they keep it going longer than just this season. My cousin said they'll use different stories with different actors. That sounds interesting, but I'm not sure it'll work for a long time.

I definitely won't say it's better than Breaking Bad as a whole yet. Way too early to tell.

But S1 of True Detective > S1 of Breaking Bad... so far, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back