Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with DW, the 1st episode turned me off. Ive been meaning to get it another go, but I have better things to watch

In any case, episodes 4 and 5 is where shit gets real, I think the most recent, ep 7 has been the best.. can't wait for the last.

I have pretty strict standards... and I don't require explosions all the time.

Breaking Bad is not like that at all. In fact, the losers who hate it say it moves too slow... because they enjoy terrible movies like the The Expendables and TV shows like Criminal Minds.

I agree, the one thing Breaking Bad did do consistently was move crazy plot twists along nearly every episode. With every episode leaving you on the edge of your seat, mostly.

And that's great and all, and probably really did/does appeal to add generation. Versus True Detective which imo is every bit as good as BB was, but they are not similar in story pacing.

It has about the same pace as Breaking Bad did. In a few episodes everything goes nuts, then the rest is just waiting for it to happen.

Mad Men was only good for about the first 3-4 seasons IMO.

Mainly 1-3

They lost me after that.

True Detective is the best show on television currently.

I put Arrow 2nd.

Game of Thrones, while not excellent television, is damn entertaining and impressive considering the source material is a tangled mess of phonebook thick novels with dozens and dozens of separate stories and characters.

Other than that?

Watch House of Cards on Netflix

Ain't shit on TV.

Agents of Shield is awful.
Walking Dead is and has been terrible.

Apparently Justified is good but I've never watched it.

Re: The Walking Dead: (avoiding official thread to avoid possible spoilers)
I've watched three seasons of it and have really enjoyed it for the most part but something has started to bug me: the sudden appearance of disruptive zombies in places where they could easily be seen and heard coming. The plot twists have really jumped the shark a few times by taking this lazy way out. Hope to not see that in season 4.

I had given "The Following" a shot after enjoying season one and it's let me down. "The Blacklist" is losing me now.

If it weren't for the sports, I'd bail on cable entirely.

I had given "The Following" a shot after enjoying season one and it's let me down. "The Blacklist" is losing me now.

If it weren't for the sports, I'd bail on cable entirely.

I still watch The Following, I don't love it, but watch it.

Luther on Netflix I love.
Also started watching True Detective (HBO), watched 6 episodes (7 out right now, only 8 in a season) and it's my favorite TV series of all time, it's passed Breaking Bad. Insane.

Started watching "Arrested Development". Pretty funny, not bad. Some characters way funnier than others. Other than that it's nothing special. Some plots are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back