Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

Goyer's Constantine has been cast.

Matt Ryan not of the Falcons

NEEKsW3fTkA8HN_1_b.jpg

Neil Marshall from The Decent, Game of Thrones, Dog Soldiers is directing.

Hyped
Yeees Hellblazer!

I gotta start watching Arrow, i'll wait til season 2 gets on netflix though. Pretty stoked about the flash TV show coming up, though.

Yeees Hellblazer!

I gotta start watching Arrow, i'll wait til season 2 gets on netflix though. Pretty stoked about the flash TV show coming up, though.

Watch season 1 right now, NOW.

Starts slow but builds to something amazing.

The season 1 finale is the best thing DC has put on film outside of The Dark Knight.

Season 2 continues to snowball also.

Constantine will be good. Killer writer and director combo.

The catch? NBC

Aw man, the dark knight? REALLY?

I fooking hate the nolanverse besides batman begins. I'll watch it, though, because Deathstroke.

Oh and this is for the breaking bad lovers who haven't seen it yet....

Nick should approve, especially.

Don't worry, doesn't spoil anything about the ending.

No no.

Nolan hit a home run.

Arrow borrowing from that isn't bad.

Deathstroke rocks btw. You'll love it for Slade alone.
TDK is a batman movie with only ten minutes of batman in it. And he talks like he gargles hot asphalt every morning after smoking a carton of cigarettes. I don't want nolan batman, I want Bruce Timm Batman, Kevin conroy and Mark Hamill...

But this is about Green Arrow, not batman... So I'll give it a go, because Slade kicks ass, I've seen a few episodes, But has it gotten over it's CWness?

I know I am really late to this party, but I am almost through season 2 of Breaking Bad. Such an incredible show. Wish I would have watched it when it was on tv

You have seen the light.

And it only gets better. Best show of all time. Don't listen to the haters.

Maybe not the best of all time, but I'd say it's definitely in the top five. Wait, there's people out there who hate breaking bad? dafuq?

My roommate hates Breaking Bad. Hates it. And I've had some friends who say Criminal Minds and Heroes are better. Get the ****ing **** out. Criminal Minds is awful. Heroes looked so stupid that I never bothered watching one episode. I think Americans are just too engaged in mindless entertainment. Thus, I am considered a hipster for not partaking in the usual millennial BS.

And XO thinks BB is just alright and that Arrow is better. ABSURD.

Breaking Bad also didn't rely on 10 minutes worth of dialogue to be spaced out for an hour by boring actors.

Sorry, only in the 1st episode of True Detective right now with 10 minutes left, but I turned it off because it's painfully boring.

Going to resume again sometime this week and hope to God something happens in episode 2 or I'm done already.

I will say the cinematography is great though. Some scenes were extremely nice to look at.

But between MM and Woody trying their best to be monotone because they think that's what acting is... killing me.

My roommate hates Breaking Bad. Hates it. And I've had some friends who say Criminal Minds and Heroes are better. Get the ****ing **** out. Criminal Minds is awful. Heroes looked so stupid that I never bothered watching one episode. I think Americans are just too engaged in mindless entertainment. Thus, I am considered a hipster for not partaking in the usual millennial BS.

And XO thinks BB is just alright and that Arrow is better. ABSURD.
Wow, who in their right mind would think those two shows are better than BB? Criminal minds is the typical same old crap as any other "cop" show, (I'm looking at you Law and Order...) and heroes turned into garbage after the first season because of the writers strike. Your room mate needs their head examined. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back