Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash has yet to develop a compelling back story. Arrow had all kinds of back story which fed an ongoing subplot which became a seasonal plot; it could keep your attention on three levels.

Okay, just watched another Flash episode- "Plastique"- and have pinpointed another HUGE problem this show has: the insistence upon keeping everything hidden from his love interest (forget her name and who cares anyway).
The detective/father's insistence on this under the guise of 'safety' is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic. Barry letting this man pressure him into keeping this secret is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic.
After meeting the Flash, hearing his plea, taking flak from Barry about her blog and then hearing him say it's not about his parents and STILL not putting two and two together is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic. And then to top it all off, detective/dad wants Barry to announce his true feelings while simultaneously insisting that she be kept in the dark about everything. For 'Safety'.
Stupid, unbelievable, and intellectually insulting even by Hollywood standards.

I dunno bout anybody else, but I'm enjoying the hell out of the flash series. It's arrow I'm having a hard time enjoying, at least the flash has characters with personalities that make me care about them, especially joe. Not a fan of his daughter though.

I just feel like its more comic book than arrow, myself, it grabbed my attention better, since arrow seems to have rich people problems subplots, and way too many flashbacks...

Plus, the gorilla grodd hint and "reveal" was awesome. I wish they'd add in ultra humanite as well, just because he was a riot on the justice league cartoon, especially the christmas special.

I dunno bout anybody else, but I'm enjoying the hell out of the flash series. It's arrow I'm having a hard time enjoying, at least the flash has characters with personalities that make me care about them, especially joe. Not a fan of his daughter though.

I just feel like its more comic book than arrow, myself, it grabbed my attention better, since arrow seems to have rich people problems subplots, and way too many flashbacks...

Plus, the gorilla grodd hint and "reveal" was awesome. I wish they'd add in ultra humanite as well, just because he was a riot on the justice league cartoon, especially the christmas special.

How is the new season of My Little Pony?

Okay, just watched another Flash episode- "Plastique"- and have pinpointed another HUGE problem this show has: the insistence upon keeping everything hidden from his love interest (forget her name and who cares anyway).
The detective/father's insistence on this under the guise of 'safety' is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic. Barry letting this man pressure him into keeping this secret is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic.
After meeting the Flash, hearing his plea, taking flak from Barry about her blog and then hearing him say it's not about his parents and STILL not putting two and two together is stupid, unbelievable and not even remotely realistic. And then to top it all off, detective/dad wants Barry to announce his true feelings while simultaneously insisting that she be kept in the dark about everything. For 'Safety'.
Stupid, unbelievable, and intellectually insulting even by Hollywood standards.

You'll see in the next episode why he wants his daughter to stay out of it (if you watch it).

You'll see in the next episode why he wants his daughter to stay out of it (if you watch it).
I mean its probably pretty obvious why... I think he's jus sayin old dude is contradicting himself.

His daughter is fine tho. I'd have a nice three race three way with her and felicity

NBC ordered new episodes of Constantine and rating went up almost 40% haters.

It is getting really good over the past couple weeks.

Got a preview of another DC "hero" at the end of this weeks episode. Will be awesome when he shows up down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back