Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers sucked donkey d*cks…
Marvel was always better on paper but DC edges them out in the theater so far.
Watched the last Captain America this past week. Snoozefest.
Is it just the choreographed fighting that everyone loves?
I never cared for or had an anxious about any of the villains. It was essentially as if they were just waiting for the moment CA could deal with the guy and then it was over..

Avengers sucked donkey d*cks…
Marvel was always better on paper but DC edges them out in the theater so far.
Watched the last Captain America this past week. Snoozefest.
Is it just the choreographed fighting that everyone loves?
I never cared for or had an anxious about any of the villains. It was essentially as if they were just waiting for the moment CA could deal with the guy and then it was over..

I wanted to really argue this but looking at the movies it is a tough call.

I really liked Watchmen, and Nolan's Batman trilogy. I did not think Man of Steel was anything special. The Batman movies were really good but in no way was I "gush gush" over them like many here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_DC_Comics

I really liked the first Iron Man movie. I actually though both Thor movies were pretty good and saw Dark World before I saw the first one. Avengers was great especially for its Whedon-esque dialogue. The two new Xmen are very good and the original 3 had good moments. Haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet but I'm hoping it's as good as people said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics

I would choose Marvel and actually it's not a tough call. It's hard to think that would change considering I dislike Affleck and think he will terrible as Batman.

P5ORDUK.gif

I also can't believe what I just did talking about Comic Book movies in the regular TV show thread. For shame.

As far as y'all complaining about the Flash "villian of the week" episodes...

Season 1 of Arrow was the exact same until about the mid season break when they started an a season spanning story.

Many shows have existed in a villian of the week or monster of the week format.

X Files did it for a decade
I don't really have a problem with the villain a week format. Hell, that's what Gotham has been for the most part and I love that show. Bottom line for me though is Flash just hasn't been nearly entertaining enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back