Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor fate I presume?

spectre_a_p.jpg

You'll see in the next episode why he wants his daughter to stay out of it (if you watch it).
Yeah, I watched it, and even after all that Joe is all like "Don't you be telling her who your are!!" She gets in trouble like another hapless Lois Lane and STILL doesn't understand basic instruction and can't apply reason. I could understand it if she was some cheerleader ditz but she's an investigative reporter with a homicide detective father and boyfriend and a grown woman and NOBODY thinks she can handle a simple truth? I'm sure she's gonna be let in sometime but the delay is intellectually offensive.

The subplots are finally starting to flesh out, what with the introduction of Grodd and the General and the return of Reverse Flash, but this Iris character is apparently designed for 12-year-old fanboys on Tumblr....either that or they wanted to see if they could do worse than Arrow's Laurel Lance.

Hey Arrow is finally picking up more!

Also, Agents of Shield has really gotten their stuff together this season. Enjoyed Tuesday night's episode more than Arrow-Flash part 1.

I'm losing interest in Flash. Gonna give it another few episodes before dropping it though.
I lost interest a couple of weeks ago as well.....sticking to just Gotham for now that TWD is done for this season. Waiting for "12 Monkeys" to come out and "Vikings" to come back on.

The Flash vs Arrow event really jump started those 2 shows for me. You can start to tell Flash is finding their groove and it took Arrow a little longer than usual to get going on a main villain. Really sucks that the mid season finales are next week when the shows really started to get rolling.

Anyways, starting Sons of Anarchy on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back