Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Futurama/Simpsons crossover was disappointing.

Simpsons and Family Guy did a good job showcasing each character... didn't feel like Futurama got much. Mostly Bender, not enough Fry being Fry!
Ya the different voice is killing the episode...lame..

Anyone catch the TV series "The 100"?

It's like a Lost made for teenagers but it's not bad.

I think it aired on the CW and 1st season is on Netflix. It's got some holes in it but has a descent story line to it.

Anyone catch the TV series "The 100"?

It's like a Lost made for teenagers but it's not bad.

I think it aired on the CW and 1st season is on Netflix. It's got some holes in it but has a descent story line to it.

Dude, I caught like 20 minutes of it and couldn't stop laughing at how bad it was, so I kept watching.

I thought it was comically bad IMO.

Dude, I caught like 20 minutes of it and couldn't stop laughing at how bad it was, so I kept watching.

I thought it was comically bad IMO.

Lol i agree with you. But for some reason it kept me watching.

I relate it to Lost because its just so corny and unbelievable yet i still wanna know what happens next.

Anybody watching Sons of Anarchy?

I'm begrudgingly riding out the utter stupidity that is Sons of Anarchy.
By far the most pointlessly convoluted story line of any dramatic show I can think of. We know Jacks is gonna kill some folks next week, but we have long forgotten the reasons why..

I'm begrudgingly riding out the utter stupidity that is Sons of Anarchy.
By far the most pointlessly convoluted story line of any dramatic show I can think of. We know Jacks is gonna kill some folks next week, but we have long forgotten the reasons why..
lol I can't really argue with anything you're saying but I'm still enjoying it.

lol I can't really argue with anything you're saying but I'm still enjoying it.

There are loads of potential drinking games associated with SOA.
- Chug a beer every time anyone drives somewhere (you will be seriously drunk by the end of the show)
- Do a funnel every time there is a shootout
- Do a shot every time the kid that plays Abel looks like he's been drugged and forced to be a child actor..
and so on..

And how 'bout that Tig? Bikers everywhere are throwing shit at their TVs..

- Chug a beer every time anyone drives somewhere (you will be seriously drunk by the end of the show)
That's a good one lol.

- Do a shot every time the kid that plays Abel looks like he's been drugged and forced to be a child actor..
and so on..
My wife and I were just talking about that. I know it's gotta be tough finding quality actors that young but his performance is just brutal. Same with the little girl on Modern Family (yeah we watch that too). These are big time shows with huge budgets and this is the best they could do?

And how 'bout that Tig? Bikers everywhere are throwing **** at their TVs..
And Jax's white sneakers that always look brand new lol.

Chibs and Happy are my favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back