Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud. PS3. Now that I have a halfway decent PC (for gaming) though I'm going to be doing more gaming on there. Speaking of which, why are we no longer friends on Steam????????? :irked:

Well I'll be damned, I just checked and you aren't on there anymore. I empty my friend list of people I don't game with, didn't mean to remove you though. What's your user name, I'll send ya another friend request.

Well I'll be damned, I just checked and you aren't on there anymore. I empty my friend list of people I don't game with, didn't mean to remove you though. What's your user name, I'll send ya another friend request.
Get My Stew On

Yeah I wasn't playing much there for awhile. I was working with a laptop that couldn't handle most stuff so I'd just play 2D platformers and stuff. Now I have a decent desktop that can handle more but I still need to get a good graphics card.

I want to start watching the flash but I feel like it might be cheesy.

Does it have a comic feel to it??
It is definitely cheesy. But it does have a "comic feel" so I give it a pass.

I'm enjoying it but tbh it's a distant third of the comic/superhero shows I'm currently watching. Gotham and Arrow are much more entertaining IMO.

The Blacklist is the first tv show that I've watched by appointment since The Sopranos and BSG. It is a great show and James Spader was born for that role.
As for being Keene's father, the idea gets teased and refuted all over the place, so the based on how this show has been written so far the best we can say is that it may or may not be true. There are a number of possible reasons why Red needs her trust, and she's met his ex-wife already, so...still dunno.

It is definitely cheesy. But it does have a "comic feel" so I give it a pass.

I'm enjoying it but tbh it's a distant third of the comic/superhero shows I'm currently watching. Gotham and Arrow are much more entertaining IMO.
Yep, Flash is a little cheesy like the old batman series......bam ...boom....pow, but entertaining.

Gotham has better acting and very well put together with the scenes and story line.....a lot deeper.

Oh yeah. Blacklist is the best new show on basic TV. I've been watching from the first episode. It's very enjoyable. It's a shame it is on NBC. If it was on HBO or even AMC it could be so much better.

Just watched the latest episode of Gotham. Maybe the best episode yet. Things are definitely heating up. And it was cool seeing Victor Zsasz, even if it was a tamer version than we're used to.

Watched 3 episodes of the Flash. It was okay. I will probably continue to watch.

Now I need to catch up on Gotham.

Anyone else watch Agents Of Shield?? I enjoyed last season, when does it start back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back