Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Invincible Man.
I just invented him.

He is faster that Flash
Stronger than Superman
Smarter than Batman
Has better spidey-senses than Spiderman
Has no Krypton-type element that makes him weak.
Nothing can kill him - not even a God.
His hands are as powerful as all the power in the universe times infinity.

Game over..

invincibleman.jpg

Superman can circle the world in a second.

The Flash, he can perceive events that last for less than anATTOSECOND.

That's 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 seconds.
In case you're trying to puzzle how short that is, let me tell you that it is impossible for the human brain to comprehend how small of a time frame that is just by looking at it, so I'm gonna lay down some facts for some context:
  • 12 attoseconds is the shortest measurable amount of time possible.
  • In a single second, light can travel across the Earth about 7.5 times. In a single attosecond, it wouldn't make it from the end of an atom to the other.
  • An attosecond to a regular second is what a regular second is to 31.71 billion years; twice the age of the universe.
And he said it was less than an attosecond.

Now that we've understood how impossibly fast an attosecond is, try to imagine trying to be some other superhero other than Flash trying to move that fast. Assuming The Flash is going to start running the instant he can, at the speed required to prepare his Infinite Mass Punch (faster the speed of light), he'd be able to win the battle seven times over before you can even finish your last thought.

Now, all we know is that it goes around the Earth 7.5 times a second. He only needs to be moving at the speed of light to unleash the IMP. So let's assume he's unleashing it the second he gets the chance.

The earth is 25,000 miles at its widest. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second.

25,000/186,000 = 0.1344

Now putting that into units of time, that's 134 milliseconds. The Flash, will win the fight in approximately 134 milliseconds if he unleashes his Infinite Mass Punch the moment he can.

The Flash, he can perceive events that last for less than anATTOSECOND.

That's 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 seconds.
In case you're trying to puzzle how short that is, let me tell you that it is impossible for the human brain to comprehend how small of a time frame that is just by looking at it, so I'm gonna lay down some facts for some context:
  • 12 attoseconds is the shortest measurable amount of time possible.
  • In a single second, light can travel across the Earth about 7.5 times. In a single attosecond, it wouldn't make it from the end of an atom to the other.
  • An attosecond to a regular second is what a regular second is to 31.71 billion years; twice the age of the universe.
And he said it was less than an attosecond.

Now that we've understood how impossibly fast an attosecond is, try to imagine trying to be some other superhero other than Flash trying to move that fast. Assuming The Flash is going to start running the instant he can, at the speed required to prepare his Infinite Mass Punch (faster the speed of light), he'd be able to win the battle seven times over before you can even finish your last thought.

Now, all we know is that it goes around the Earth 7.5 times a second. He only needs to be moving at the speed of light to unleash the IMP. So let's assume he's unleashing it the second he gets the chance.

The earth is 25,000 miles at its widest. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second.

25,000/186,000 = 0.1344

Now putting that into units of time, that's 134 milliseconds. The Flash, will win the fight in approximately 134 milliseconds if he unleashes his Infinite Mass Punch the moment he can.
Irrelevant. Supes stole the cold gun. Flash dead.

This is Invincible Man.
I just invented him.

He is faster that Flash
Stronger than Superman
Smarter than Batman
Has better spidey-senses than Spiderman
Has no Krypton-type element that makes him weak.
Nothing can kill him - not even a God.
His hands are as powerful as all the power in the universe times infinity.

Game over..

invincibleman.jpg
Those hands look mighty powerful

I think we need a comic book thread as well because I'm catching up on a few events and graphic novels and have so many questions.

Its all good apparently flash himself fails to understand his strength

But that is sort of the reason why I prefer Marvel over DC. Yes, DC does have the more "epic" superheroes. But the flaws the Marvel guys have make it a bit more enjoyable. If the heroes were fighting to their full potential then every Superman and Flash show would be boring. Batman is always known as the guy that will out smart you even though I think he's a bit overrated. Green Lantern and Wonder Woman would hold their own against most everyone else. It just becomes a bit blah.

The Flash is legit no doubt. I thought it was dope as hell when he out ran his own death. That made me a fan.

But at the same time, I'm not big on DC. Although I have been recently reading the new 52's And they are really good.
I'm just now getting back into comics. Reading the new 52 Batman right now and really like it.

I think we need a comic book thread as well because I'm catching up on a few events and graphic novels and have so many questions.
I think that'd be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back