Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The Flash can punch someone with enough force to wipe out all life on Earth 1,989,099,999,999,999,940,000 times.
  • The Flash can perceive the world in a way where even light appears frozen to him.
  • Through quantum tunnelling, he can phase through anything.
  • He can punch you a billion times a second.
  • He can travel through time, dimensions and space.

CW Flash is vastly underpowered compared to his comic version.

Flash owns anyone.

Flash = God

CW had to nerf his powers to make the show enjoyable.

He can exist outside of time, travel through time and dimensions, control the speed of anything, move through anything by vibrating the individual molecules and atoms making up his body and can punch with the force of 1000 black holes at certain speeds.

Superman can't touch him.

He is literally a god.

Except he is human. He has the potential to do all that but has he.

I know he went to a different dimension but not on purpose and almost never made it back.

The vibrating he does all the time.

The force of 1000 black holes ( never seen that one ) but I can see due to how fast he is.

and I wasn't even talking Superman, even tho I think superman could beat him.

But you said most powerful in all comics.

Surfer and Nova both can travel through hyperspace. That's faster then the speed of light. Which was originally what flash is suppose to travel at.

Not only that, they can destroy whole planets.

But you did say hero, and idk if surfer would exactly be a hero. I would say he was.

But, Hulk could reach unlimited amounts of strengths. Literally can not die.

I think even batman could come up with a way to stop Flash.

The Flash is legit no doubt. I thought it was dope as hell when he out ran his own death. That made me a fan.

But at the same time, I'm not big on DC. Although I have been recently reading the new 52's And they are really good.

Come on now, I like the Flash and a lot of people sleep on how powerful he is, but that's not true at all.

Also he got the weakest villains ever.
Except for Professor Zoom.
trying to think of a Flash villain... and failing to do so.
  • The Flash can punch someone with enough force to wipe out all life on Earth 1,989,099,999,999,999,940,000 times.
  • The Flash can perceive the world in a way where even light appears frozen to him.
  • Through quantum tunnelling, he can phase through anything.
  • He can punch you a billion times a second.
  • He can travel through time, dimensions and space.

CW Flash is vastly underpowered compared to his comic version.

Flash owns anyone.

Flash = God

CW had to nerf his powers to make the show enjoyable.

That's the problem with Superman, too.. too few weaknesses, too many powers. A nearly invincible hero makes for a very boring story. That's why Superman is so incredibly lame, and Batman,and other heroes with human flaws make for a better story.

Except he is human. He has the potential to do all that but has he.

I know he went to a different dimension but not on purpose and almost never made it back.

The vibrating he does all the time.

The force of 1000 black holes ( never seen that one ) but I can see due to how fast he is.

and I wasn't even talking Superman, even tho I think superman could beat him.

But you said most powerful in all comics.

Surfer and Nova both can travel through hyperspace. That's faster then the speed of light. Which was originally what flash is suppose to travel at.

Not only that, they can destroy whole planets.

But you did say hero, and idk if surfer would exactly be a hero. I would say he was.

But, Hulk could reach unlimited amounts of strengths. Literally can not die.

I think even batman could come up with a way to stop Flash.

None of the people you mentioned can touch him, see him or even be aware of his existence before he hit them with the force of a collapsing star.

He could circle the planet 100 times, stick a sliver of kryptonite in the heart of Supes and hit him a billion time before Supes could even acknowledge Flash was even there.

Batman stands no chance.

Flash can beat Darksied which trumps any theory on Nova, Silver Surfer.

Flash travels so far beyond the speed of light that all movement stops.

Read

The Flash, he can perceive events that last for less than anATTOSECOND.

That's 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 seconds.
In case you're trying to puzzle how short that is, let me tell you that it is impossible for the human brain to comprehend how small of a time frame that is just by looking at it, so I'm gonna lay down some facts for some context:
  • 12 attoseconds is the shortest measurable amount of time possible.
  • In a single second, light can travel across the Earth about 7.5 times. In a single attosecond, it wouldn't make it from the end of an atom to the other.
  • An attosecond to a regular second is what a regular second is to 31.71 billion years; twice the age of the universe.
And he said it was less than an attosecond.

Now that we've understood how impossibly fast an attosecond is, try to imagine trying to be some other superhero other than Flash trying to move that fast. Assuming The Flash is going to start running the instant he can, at the speed required to prepare his Infinite Mass Punch (faster the speed of light), he'd be able to win the battle seven times over before you can even finish your last thought.

Now, all we know is that it goes around the Earth 7.5 times a second. He only needs to be moving at the speed of light to unleash the IMP. So let's assume he's unleashing it the second he gets the chance.

The earth is 25,000 miles at its widest. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second.

25,000/186,000 = 0.1344

Now putting that into units of time, that's 134 milliseconds. The Flash, will win the fight in approximately 134 milliseconds if he unleashes his Infinite Mass Punch the moment he can.

Flash is a god

I've blasted DC in the past for having characters that I can't relate to or don't care about but they seem to be really working hard to change that perception. I still can't get on board with Clark Kent's lame girl troubles and alienation issues ( he's still a handsome white guy who looks normal, ffs) but all the recent castings of other characters has worked well for me and is starting to make Marvel look more adolescent and silly. #backtrackinglikeamofo

None of the people you mentioned can touch him, see him or even be aware of his existence before he hit them with the force of a collapsing star.

He could circle the planet 100 times, stick a sliver of kryptonite in the heart of Supes and hit him a billion time before Supes could even acknowledge Flash was even there.

Batman stands no chance.

Read

Flash is a god

But, the flash has gotten tired before.

You are assuming that he would use the speed force to the maximum potential, and the comics I've read with The Flash he is no where near that.

He would of lost to Professor Zoom.

No way in hell he can touch Silver Surfer with the Cosmic awareness.

If flash traveled through time and every dimension and recruited all the other Flashes then yea he would win.

Other then that. Surfer all day.

Batman stands no chance.

Read

Flash is a god
He can do all that, and somehow still have the power of being very lame and uninteresting.

But, the flash has gotten tired before.

You are assuming that he would use the speed force to the maximum potential, and the comics I've read with The Flash he is no where near that.

He would of lost to Professor Zoom.

No way in hell he can touch Silver Surfer with the Cosmic awareness.

If flash traveled through time and every dimension and recruited all the other Flashes then yea he would win.

Other then that. Surfer all day.

Surfer is basically a god too.

It is close.

Codpiece is an honest-to-goodness legitimate DC Comic character.
Way better than Flash...

Codpiece-1.jpg

He can exist outside of time, travel through time and dimensions, control the speed of anything, move through anything by vibrating the individual molecules and atoms making up his body and can punch with the force of 1000 black holes at certain speeds.

Superman can't touch him.

He is literally a god.
Really? Does he know he can punch that hard...cuz he fights like a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back