Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say Arrow until 520 stole my thunder. So Flash.

Though seriously, I haven't watched BB yet but the insane hype on it makes me feel like I'm going to be disappointed.

couple of great things about BB

first if you dont like the pilot then at least you know you wont like the other 50ish episodes so you can save yourself some time

second is that they finish the story - which although not unheard of is still awsome

I want to like Constantine but it's... ok at best.

Watching the whole season hoping for something to come along and cause me to raise my eyebrow and smile.

couple of great things about BB

first if you dont like the pilot then at least you know you wont like the other 50ish episodes so you can save yourself some time

second is that they finish the story - which although not unheard of is still awsome

I disagree that just because you don't like the first episode doesn't mean you won't like the last.

I really liked it when I first saw it, but I wasn't completely obsessed until season 3.

You definitely should like the first episode. I don't see how you couldn't... but it does get better as the show goes on.

If you're into the 3rd season and not digging it, then you should just give up and accept the fact that Pretty Little Liars is probably your favorite show.

Constantine is kinda disappointing me. I really enjoy the character and the comics but every time he gets in trouble he just pulls some random spell out of his butt that half the viewers can't pronounce and oh there we go problem solved. I wish the show would've been during the timeframe of him just starting out, so the viewers could learn along with him. Instead he's the vet in his profession and we're trying to learn everything as we go along. Still a fan, but show could be better.

Breaking Bad is good, but it doesn't have the holy shit that was dope moment.

Really great directing and acting. I also like the little hints they leave you with throughout the episode.

But like I said, it is over hyped IMO.

I watch 1 episode and I'm like okay, that was enough for the night lol

I need a show that makes me want to watch it episode after episode.

I watch 1 episode and I'm like okay, that was enough for the night lol

I need a show that makes me want to watch it episode after episode.

I was the opposite.

After waiting for it to come on Netflix for months on months, I couldn't wait any longer. So I bought the first three seasons back in like 2010 or 2011 and burned through them all in a couple weeks. It was on Netflix within a week. lol

But seriously... I would plan on watching 2-3 episodes a night. I'd finish the 3rd episode at like midnight and keep saying "okay, just one more episode." Then all the sudden it was 3 or 4am, and I had to force myself to stop.

Game of Thrones, on the other hand, had the opposite effect on me... I watch one episode and that's enough for me. Couldn't binge watch it whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back