Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantine is kinda disappointing me. I really enjoy the character and the comics but every time he gets in trouble he just pulls some random spell out of his butt that half the viewers can't pronounce and oh there we go problem solved. I wish the show would've been during the timeframe of him just starting out, so the viewers could learn along with him. Instead he's the vet in his profession and we're trying to learn everything as we go along. Still a fan, but show could be better.

Constantine is not helped the guy they cast as Constantine. That guy is a terrible actor.

Constantine is not helped the guy they cast as Constantine. That guy is a terrible actor.

Dafuq

He is doing an awesome job. That has been the strongest part of the show by what I hear from fans.

I'm a fan, I like him. Probably because the only other portrayal of the character on film was done by Keanu Reeves better known as "plank with with a mean face drawn on it"

View attachment 6105

Finally all the way caught up on Arrow and Flash. Both midseason finales were fantastic. I was just about over Flash but it has really picked up lately. Still like Arrow quite a bit more though.

Finally all the way caught up on Arrow and Flash. Both midseason finales were fantastic. I was just about over Flash but it has really picked up lately. Still like Arrow quite a bit more though.
I'm enjoying them both right now, too.

I still like Flash better than arrow, but, Arrow has gotten a lot more enjoyable.

Finally watched the latest episode of Homeland last night.

F**k me it was good.

I have only watched up to the end of season 3. I loved the way it ended.

I loved watching Brody hanged in public with annoying Carrie watching and crying. Man is she annoying.

carrie.gif

Good movie, bad Constantine. I own it and watch it every time in catch it on TV.

Then they threw in Shila Leboof or whatever his name is. Ugh.

Show is much closer to the written stuff.
Yeah, but at least Shia Lebeef(?) dies in the movie. lol

Plus, Keanu's Constantine smoked, and the scene with the spider.... "Welcome to my world."

Yeah, but at least Shia Lebeef(?) dies in the movie. lol

Plus, Keanu's Constantine smoked, and the scene with the spider.... "Welcome to my world."

He smokes on the show too. They didn't show it at first but NBC stopped being a bitch about it.

Sad on my part. I started smoking when i was younger because I thought it was cool because Constantine did it in the comics.

He smokes on the show too. They didn't show it at first but NBC stopped being a ***** about it.

Sad on my part. I started smoking when i was younger because I thought it was cool because Constantine did it in the comics.
oh, shit, bout time.

I gotta check it out, but Hulu is a bunch of cock mongers. I should have watched the pilot when i had the chance.

I'm on a huge DC kick right now, guess cause I got burned up on marvel for the time being. Although, doesn't stop me from watching GOTG.

Actually ran to a little comic shop while in sevierville the other day, and finally started off my DC collection.

So who watched the finale of Homeland? Jesus...

After what I thought was a great season, I thought the finale was dull and borderline useless. I'm not asking for constant action. But there had been a lot going on the whole season. Then they decide to start introducing new stuff in the finale that I just did not give two sh*ts about. It was a snoozer.

What an awful way to wrap up the season IMO.

After what I thought was a great season, I thought the finale was dull and borderline useless. I'm not asking for constant action. But there had been a lot going on the whole season. Then they decide to start introducing new stuff in the finale that I just did not give two sh*ts about. It was a snoozer.

Totally agree. I'm a huge fan of the show and have really enjoyed this season. But that finale was so disappointing and uneventful.

oh, ****, bout time.

I gotta check it out, but Hulu is a bunch of cock mongers. I should have watched the pilot when i had the chance.

I'm on a huge DC kick right now, guess cause I got burned up on marvel for the time being. Although, doesn't stop me from watching GOTG.

Actually ran to a little comic shop while in sevierville the other day, and finally started off my DC collection.

DC kills Marvel in the books but Marvel murders them on the big screen for now.

I've never been a big fan of Marvel comics. Love their characters and movies though. The modern stuff just bores me. Their classic stuff like Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Wars, Dark Phoenix, is where it is at. I loved Civil War but after that....nope. I keep up to date with the stories and characters on Wiki but I rarely buy a book.

DC is the only comic I still read regularly, mainly Constantine and JLD.

Grew up reading Hellblazer, Preacher, Sandman, Spawn.

We need a reboot of the Spawn movie. A hard R-rated Spawn film. Dark, twisted and violent.

No doubt they changed the ending when they were renewed for season 5.

Who gives a f*** about Carries mother.

DC kills Marvel in the books but Marvel murders them on the big screen for now.

I've never been a big fan of Marvel comics. Love their characters and movies though. The modern stuff just bores me. Their classic stuff like Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Wars, Dark Phoenix, is where it is at. I loved Civil War but after that....nope. I keep up to date with the stories and characters on Wiki but I rarely buy a book.

DC is the only comic I still read regularly, mainly Constantine and JLD.

Grew up reading Hellblazer, Preacher, Sandman, Spawn.

We need a reboot of the Spawn movie. A hard R-rated Spawn film. Dark, twisted and violent.
A spawn film could be dope

A spawn film could be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back