Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Brown and Eric Garner. These cops won't be remembered for who they are, they will be remembered because of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. Cops die on a daily basis. Check out ODMP.com . These cops are known because of Eric Garner and Michael Brown. Cops aren't the reason, Eric Garner and Michael Brown are the reason.

What names will be remembered? It won't be the names of the cops...
I don't care about dead thuglettes. Maybe it's just me.

you almost make my point valid.

People die everyday. Are cops not people??

That shooting in PA, I didn't even know they caught the shooter. This man was running free and I didn't see **** about it.

What about that cop that got shot in Florida a day after this?? Did not hear very much of that.

But two NYC cops get "assassinated" and it's everywhere. Why??

The shooter shot his gf that morning, did we hear much about her??

Black man "assassinates" two NYC cops... Makes for good news.
Crazy assses muslim black thuglette

you almost make my point valid.

People die everyday. Are cops not people??

That shooting in PA, I didn't even know they caught the shooter. This man was running free and I didn't see **** about it.

What about that cop that got shot in Florida a day after this?? Did not hear very much of that.

But two NYC cops get "assassinated" and it's everywhere. Why??

The shooter shot his gf that morning, did we hear much about her??

Black man "assassinates" two NYC cops... Makes for good news.
It is national news because it was revenge for Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

It is national news because it was revenge for Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

He had all intentions of dying that day. It was more about him being suicidal than "revenge"

So, he shoots his BLACK gf in revenge for for the death of 2 black men??

Nah, I don't think so.

I think for whatever reason he realized he was fucked up, wanted to end it all so instead of just taking his life he is going to make it seem like he died for a meaning.

For some reason people have to feel like they died for something. I never got that. I mean your dead, what the fuck does it matter.

He got what he wanted, but I don't think the death of those two black men was the initial motivation.

He had all intentions of dying that day. It was more about him being suicidal than "revenge"

Nah, I don't think so.

I think for whatever reason he realized he was ****ed up, wanted to end it all so instead of just taking his life he is going to make it seem like he died for a meaning.

For some reason people have to feel like they died for something. I never got that. I mean your dead, what the **** does it matter.

He got what he wanted, but I don't think the death of those two black men was the initial motivation.
That is not what he wrote on his FB and twitter/instagram accounts...but you could still be right...

Nah, I don't think so.

I think for whatever reason he realized he was ****ed up, wanted to end it all so instead of just taking his life he is going to make it seem like he died for a meaning.

For some reason people have to feel like they died for something. I never got that. I mean your dead, what the **** does it matter.

typical libtard

murderous musslum said that was the reason yet you incest on inserting your own reality. facts be damned

typical libtard

murderous musslum said that was the reason yet you incest on inserting your own reality. facts be damned

I'm of no political party.

typical naive person.

He said that stuff after he shot his BLACK gf.

So what sense does that make? Kill someone for killing blacks after trying to kill a black.

There is this thing called psychology, you should read up on it sometime.

???

not me.

do I think the murderous musslum was crazy - yep, but I don't need no whacked out psychologist to tell me that.

same with anyone who would kill any innocents, school based or whatever. Insanity is assumed

L. Ron Hubbard was batshit crazy but at least he was sane enough to know psychology was :bs:

typical naive person.

So what sense does that make? Kill someone for killing blacks after trying to kill a black.

Crazy assed bastard but still....why are you trying to defend his particular brand of crazy?

typical naive person.

I don't think race had anything to do with it. It was a prejudice against cops. Neither of the cops he killed were white. They were Asian and Hispanic I believe. I have not cared enough about this story to try and read through the bs the media is putting out there, but I would be interested to know we he killed the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back