Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on twitter

B5fa9uWCAAAgkLe.jpg:large

All-my-heros-kill-cops-620x398.jpg

After Cops Die, de Blasio Can’t Blame Media for False Racist Narrative
Backed into a corner by the backlash against those who have fed a campaign of hate against police after the murders of two cops over the weekend, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio resorted to the last ditch of all failing politicians: blame the media. But like all such attempts, this one won’t divert public attention away from the hateful atmosphere toward police created by his statements as well as those of other politicians, media figures, and racial hucksters who turned the Ferguson, Missouri incident and the death of Eric Garner into an excuse for cop-bashing.

But wait guys... The cops had guns, right?

Ask any GoTitans'er and they'll tell you if you have a gun- you'd prevent stuff like this.

This is also the place that ignores tons of unarmed black kids dying but get extremely passionate when 2 cops are killed by a black guy.

Ask any GoTitans'er and they'll tell you if you have a gun- you'd prevent stuff like this.

This is also the place that ignores tons of unarmed black kids dying but get extremely passionate when 2 cops are killed by a black guy.
Hitting the egg nog a little early on Christmas morning?

He is trolling...just ignore the trolls....of course unless he would have been fine with another dead cop at the hands of a gun wielding thuglette???? Is that the case dunce???? Do you want dead cops????

In a way deuce made a point.

Not that I agree, and I think it's sad that this situation happened, the families didn't deserve to lose a loved life.

But at the same time, people are dying everyday.

They got upset because they were still out there protesting on the day of the funeral. Why? What made these two cops any more special than anyone else that dies?

I mean at the end of the day everyone dies, except for me because I'm something like a god basically.

In a way deuce made a point.

Not that I agree, and I think it's sad that this situation happened, the families didn't deserve to lose a loved life.

But at the same time, people are dying everyday.

They got upset because they were still out there protesting on the day of the funeral. Why? What made these two cops any more special than anyone else that dies?

I mean at the end of the day everyone dies, except for me because I'm something like a god basically.
Thuglette probably would have been safe at home had HE NOT PULLED A GUN ON A COP. Sorry but dumb is dumb.

Michael Brown and Eric Garner. These cops won't be remembered for who they are, they will be remembered because of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. Cops die on a daily basis. Check out ODMP.com . These cops are known because of Eric Garner and Michael Brown. Cops aren't the reason, Eric Garner and Michael Brown are the reason.

What names will be remembered? It won't be the names of the cops...

Michael Brown and Eric Garner. These cops won't be remembered for who they are, they will be remembered because of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. Cops die on a daily basis. Check out ODMP.com . These cops are known because of Eric Garner and Michael Brown. Cops aren't the reason, Eric Garner and Michael Brown are the reason.

What names will be remembered? It won't be the names of the cops...

you almost make my point valid.

People die everyday. Are cops not people??

That shooting in PA, I didn't even know they caught the shooter. This man was running free and I didn't see shit about it.

What about that cop that got shot in Florida a day after this?? Did not hear very much of that.

But two NYC cops get "assassinated" and it's everywhere. Why??

The shooter shot his gf that morning, did we hear much about her??

Black man "assassinates" two NYC cops... Makes for good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back